You Did It!

Smiling ear to ear here. Happy for you guys!:thumbup:

We are very happy for you, the situation clears up, believe that we often think of you ...:triumphant:

All the best, I hope I get to see it in person some time.

Great news, looks like you two are going to have an excellent New Year. Wishing you both a wonderful Christmas. Cheers Peter.

Congratulations!

Looks like you had fun at the " grand re-opening" :D

Happy Holidays, and best wishes for a Fantastic and productive 2017 :thumbup::thumbup:

Bill Flynn

Great to see you up and running again, it's nice to be blessed with great surroundings and great people

Great to see you up and running again, it's nice to be blessed with great surroundings and great people

What he said! Congrats! The quick turnaround is also on the same scale of amazing as the way the community came together. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of this shop.

Adam/Hailey so glad to see you recover. And what a community that helped when disaster stuck.
Chris Roberts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations to you two! Makes me very happy to see it all end well. I wish you all the best!

good for y'all. I wish you all the best, and it is glad to see everyone pull together.
The smashed bolt is a surprisingly-attractive way to make quick handle.

great stuff. Take care,
kc

Thank you all! Needless to say, we would not be at this point without many of you here on BF. It feels incredibly good to have the forges going again. It has been a tough road to get here, but many hands have made the burden bearable.
A very merry Christmas and a splendid new year to you all!!!

Adam.

Adam / Haley This is great news to hear. Glad things are finally coming together for you two.
Look forward to seeing more of your work

God Bless
See you in Atlanta

Bing

That's a great BIG space to work in. When's the mezzanine going up ^^^ for the offices, conference room, and late night bunk? ;)

“No one can do it for you, but you can’t do it alone.”

Looking forward to your knives. Get busy. :thumbup:

Jim

Back