You fish?

Noticed in j.Williams thread that guys were buying the unk for fishing and wondered if you fished Scott. Got my unk last week and although I've only fished a handful of times, feel like I'm armed for a fish dinner now.:D The knife has already destroyed some fajitas and I gotta say that the grinds to the edge are near perfect. I had a psk from you a few years back and although the grinds were good on that one, I can see those years haven't gone to waste. Awesome edge on this one.

Maybe a Gossman fishing pic thread?

shotgun, hope you enjoy using the UNK. Which steel is it? I use to fish. Haven't done it for awhile. I prefer hunting and will be out for groundhogs soon. Actually been thinking about getting my license again. Deer Creek is an awesome trout stream that the DNR stocks throughout the spring/summer. I do occasionally fish the pond where my shop is. Some nice bass in there. If you want to start a fishing thread, feel free to do so.
Scott

I got the a2 and love it. Maybe I'll get out soon see if I can't get some trout at the local lake.

A2 is tops in my book, and the UNK is a great fish knife. I bet Ohskis in 1/16 is unreal for the fish. Mine is 1/8 A2 and it flat rocks for everything Ive used it for. From prying open a storm door, to carving feather sticks, to cleaning game. Anyone who doesnt have a UNK is missing out big time IMO. It hasnt left my side since I got it.

My UNK has spent it's time making walking sticks (cherry, pear and other assorted woods), a few feathersticks (left over wood blocks from a friend who owns a wood shop) and generally making people ooh and aah over it like it was a cute puppy. Can't wait to use it on the Susquehanna river, Deer creek and Chesapeake Bay!

Oh yeah, 440C and natural micarta.:cool:

Back