You haven't fully experienced Spyderco until you've tried a __________.

You-haven-t-fully-experienced-Spyderco

... until you USE a Delica exclusively for your EDC for a month.

PM2 isndefinately a flagship model. Military is another one. However I think the quintessential Spyderco is and has been the Endura or Delica. Not that they don't make nicer more beautiful, more strong, more refined, more unique, and better knives for self defense or any task. Just the Endura and Delica are some of the most Spyderco Spydercos. (Whatever that means)

Or like a Pacific salt in yellow with a Spyderedge. Thay just SCREAMS Spyderco.

Endura.....

It was the First and only Spyderco sold at the PX In 91.

^^This^^

I'll add that I vote Delica over Endura due to pocketfriendly size.

I'm going to add another vote for the sage series, especially the 5 even though I really liked the 2 and 3 but I feel like the comp lock is pure spyderco. I'll also throw out the native 5 LW as well. I feel like they put a lot of what spyderco has to offer into those blades. Effective use of a choil, great ergos, great blade shape, very usable knives for EDC.

The delica, endura and dragonfly are right in there somewhere too. I feel like the dragonfly is epitome of a big-little knife in that it's tiny but can still manage to fit into larger hands, which sypderco does better than most (anyone?).

Another vote for the delica. It's truly one of the must try, exceeds expectations , Spydercos out there. It just works.

Delica 4 first with PM2 as close second

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Sage 5. Perfect for EDC everywhere from the office to the garage. Great steel, good looking design, compression lock, lightweight and high quality.

A fully serrated folder of theirs
Or, even better, one of their SE Hawkbills. No rivals in the market, ever, for these "Spyderco totems"

20170314_194036_zpsxwwaniom.jpg

20170314_194100_zpsnk9ziyjq.jpg

Military. Boom! Close thread! lol

came to say this, but 5x5 on point with the first response. :thumbup: I have a military on me every day. My front pocket knife is the one that rotates, but my military is always in my back pocket. It's one of the best design's IMO.

Sorry, they are like chips.

Police
Endura
Delica
Rescue / other blunted
Civvie / MommyDearest
Para
Native
Bug

All serrated. This will show you how the Spydie Edge works in all major blade configs. That was, imo, the definition of Spyderco out of the gate.

this is a hard question for me!because of spyderco's constant product improvement on there knifes,what i thought was one of there best!they come along and up that particular folder to a new one,like the PM2 most likely one of there staples!now i have a para 3 and get that full feeling of spyderco in a little more pocket friendly size i like,no its not my number one!my gayle bradley 1 is the best hard use knife i own from them,and would give it 5 out of 5 rating .

I own/owned:
K2
Military
Para Military 2
Stretch 2
Gayle Bradley
Gayle Bradley 2
Dodo
Centofante 3....but you haven't fully experienced Spyderco until you've tried a............ Delica 4!

Gotta throw a vote in for the Manix 2. Excellent ergos, perfect amount of blade length and the choil is one of the best. Also, it's one of the best examples of the Ball Bearing Lock.

If the standard G10 version is too heavy for ya, the geniuses over in Golden created the LW series ;)

Original Gen 1 Manix - the big lockback with the super aggressive jimping on the thumb ramp, locked like a bank vault, heavy as a boat anchor, wicked sharp S30v.

I have over 100 Spyderco knives. That Manix I would trust, 24/7/365.

Back