You haven't fully experienced Spyderco until you've tried a __________.

As others have stated ad nauseum the PM2 and Military are both tough knives to beat. I absolutely love my Fluted Military. If Sal or Eric read this...please please please make a Sprint run Fluted Military in S90V or M390. That would be my edc to end all edc knives. :D:):eek:

As others have stated ad nauseum the PM2 and Military are both tough knives to beat. I absolutely love my Fluted Military. If Sal or Eric read this...please please please make a Sprint run Fluted Military in S90V or M390. That would be my edc to end all edc knives. :D:):eek:

I couldn't wait. I blade swapped two fluted Ti. One S90V the other Cruwear. Both awesome!

I couldn't wait. I blade swapped two fluted Ti. One S90V the other Cruwear. Both awesome!

Every time an S90V or S110V knife come up for sale I miss them by minutes. That's my plan, too. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one...any pics?

I agree. The original Military is the way to go!!

IMG_20170216_071036_144.jpg

"You haven't fully experienced Spyderco until you've tried a ______" Spyderco fixed blade. Spyderco makes outstanding folders; the Para, Military, Endura, Delica, Manix, and more have all been mentioned, and are all extremely popular for good reason. But Spyderco also makes excellent fixed blade knives. From the Swick to the Forester, from the Moran to the Lum, from the Street Beat to the Street Bowie, and all the Rock Salts, Temperances, and Mule Teams in between, Spyderco has a fixed blade for just about every cutting task and ELU out there. So to fully experience the genius that is Spyderco, you have to try their fixed blades too.
And don't forget their kitchen knives. Tremendous performance for very modest prices.

Anyone that has the need to cut poliprop rope, irrigation piping etc in a wet or dirty environment needs to try it with an H1 blade with a full set of teeth ... a hawkbill is even better. I seldom EDC a serrated blade but if I know I'm going to do wet and dirty I'll go and grab a serrated Salt series knife with no hesitation.

Of the "normal" use knives everyone should at least try a Centofante 3 at some stage - relatively cheap, comfortable in almost all grips, thin hollow ground VG10 - it's the perfect slicer.

I have all sorts of Spyderco knives, but the ones I use are my Endura 4 FRG scales with VG10 blades. They are easy to maintain and I don't cry when they get a small chip on the edge. They are not the best, but I can use them without worry. For many others, that knife is the Delica 4.

I think that everyone may has its own favorite (PM2, techno, Bowie, endura ...) but the Delica is almost an eponym of spyderco ;)

Back