You might have too many Busse' if.....

Leonardo63

Gold Member
...I came today home and went downstairs and see the wife had rearranged some furniture. On my computer desk are 2 knives stacked up there :oops:. She comes downstairs and I commented on how much I liked it. As I was looking at the knives she say's "I found those under the recliners when I moved them" who knew :D Sometimes I fall asleep with them and they fall down the inside of the chair I guess LOL!

I only discuss such important ASH1 matters with my Psychiatrist. I do have - “more than a few.”

Last edited:
Well, he has many picture's of them up around the interwebs, he's probably held some back though. I know this though, if he posted a pic of one, he for sure, still has it.

Last edited:
I knew it weren't only me.... but knock on wood, no therapy yet!
But can you imagine some of the stories that are going to be on Antiques Road Show after we're all gone? Going to be some great episodes.

I found myself deeply regretting passing on the ST55 when they were offered. At least two years later I was piddling around in the knife/gun room and to my delight found that I had one, still in the mailing box. The nice thing about senility is that you find such nice new knives.

I found myself deeply regretting passing on the ST55 when they were offered. At least two years later I was piddling around in the knife/gun room and to my delight found that I had one, still in the mailing box. The nice thing about senility is that you find such nice new knives.

I have the opposite problem. There are lots of things I know I bought, but I have no idea where I put them. It's really quite maddening.

I believe my younger brother was about to faint when I told him I’ve paid “more than” $600 for a Busse. And was astounded as I don’t otherwise live an expensive lifestyle. He’s a great guy, but not a collector of anything. I am. In several other areas.

And the money I don’t spend on newer cars, fancy-pants clothes, jewelry, children/grandchildren etc. goes into my blade passion. My best friend, also thankfully a Bussemun, understands completely. As we do here.

The nice thing about senility is that you find such nice new knives.

^^
That, as well as the fact that you get to make new friends every day, plus you can hide your own Easter eggs....

And yes, I have found Busses and other knives I'd forgotten I owned when doing some rearranging or while looking for something else :oops:, although that certainly doesn't mean I own too many ;)

Winston

Back