Your best knife pic of the week!

fKnCpPzh.jpg

I'm having a hard time picking from two days worth of pics from last week. Tuesday I pocketed my NeOn UL when I went to see my orthopedist the day after we returned from Vermont...

tWnDohC.jpg

...and Wayfarer Wednesday had me carrying my Olamic 247 after a little back and forth with Chuck_Nunface Chuck_Nunface about Eugene's work. Kindly forgive my over-the-top self-indulgence in posting three of the four I took that day.

IUxItnq.jpg

8CyOak9.jpg

I actually used a take with a slightly different angle than this one when I posted it last week as I had a hard time choosing even back then.

tRCAlWv.jpg

Edit: These aren't bad pics, but I just posted this in the wrong thread. Oh well, might just as well leave 'em here anyway.. :rolleyes:

Micarta Monday with the ZT 0640. This is certainly a good platform, running extremely smoothly on its PB washers, with a wicked pointy and sharp blade, but the mods make all the difference in completing the package.

djkDw1b.jpg

I should remain surer of the knife's designation as I have some grasp of ZT's numbering system, but my mind tends to foolishly go back and forth between 0640 and 0460. At least with a ZT all that's needed is to flip the knife over for all the info one might ever require....

OJKJ4CY.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously if you are on this forum you love knives. A lot of you love taking pics of your knives in different settings and sharing them with the rest of us knife nuts. Well we want to see your best pic each week. Each week take time to look through your knife photos and share just your one favorite right here.

As a kicker I would love if some of you photography experts could offer some positive feedback on things amateurs can do to improve their photos!

Obviously if you are on this forum you love knives. A lot of you love taking pics of your knives in different settings and sharing them with the rest of us knife nuts. Well we want to see your best pic each week. Each week take time to look through your knife photos and share just your one favorite right here.

As a kicker I would love if some of you photography experts could offer some positive feedback on things amateurs can do to improve their photos!

Back