Your best knife pic of the week!

I don’t usually think too much of my own photos. They are better characterized as snapshots, really, not particularly well lit or composed. Every once in a while, I get one that I like. A few of my favorites feature my decrepit old thrift-store Borsalino and some chiaroscuro lighting.

The Anza could show up well in the Sharpened Prybar thread as well.

574A4AD8-B162-4BCD-8128-6B9210892E0A.jpeg

DSC00251-X2.jpg

I have to go back to my Raven again for this week's pic. I bought a black Delrin bead for it as I didn't want anything metallic banging it up, but I'm not happy with the stiff polyester cord I used, despite the fact that it's partially gutted. That'll just give me more cause for pics and posts when I change to something I like better. :)

ZQS3gUv.jpg

Received these two Himalayan Imports Khukri in the past few weeks. The fullered model chops well. 28 ounces so it is not super heavy but still hits with authority. The skinny version weighs in at 14 ounces, and is quick and fast.

vCoFy6i.jpg

Both have about a 12-13 inch blade. Need to measure my self to get the total specs. 17.5 inches total for the heavier model, and 18 inches total for the fast thinner model forged out of a large file.

Last edited:
Back