Your best knife pic of the week!

w0gFypj.jpg

Brought this fella home from a rescue today, (the coonhound not the knife), a small Christmas miracle for him at least, hopefully turns out to be a Christmas miracle for us as well...
So far so good...
ifAXWu2.jpg
I love seeing animals rescued, especially dogs. Good on you sir. Beautiful SHF btw.

Brought this fella home from a rescue today, (the coonhound not the knife), a small Christmas miracle for him at least, hopefully turns out to be a Christmas miracle for us as well...
So far so good...
ifAXWu2.jpg
I got my 1st Walker as a rescue, she was so awesome I had to get a couple more and let 'em run. Best friends I ever had, miss them a lot.

Hope she treats you and yours w/as much kindness as you've shown her, more than likely you'll get more than you give :)

I got my 1st Walker as a rescue, she was so awesome I had to get a couple more and let 'em run. Best friends I ever had, miss them a lot.

Hope she treats you and yours w/as much kindness as you've shown her, more than likely you'll get more than you give :)
He is 8 yrs old, as our Ridgeback turns 10 in january, so they are similar speed, and has been nothing but a gentleman.
He did try to mark the Christmas tree when he first came in the house, albeit after walking around the property marking all the outside bushes, a hounds gonna do what a hounds gonna do, and in his defense he just saw it as another bush, but we were both there and he stopped and went right back outside. No harm no foul.

Suffice it to say, he has become quite comfortable with our pack over the past 24 hrs.
qOvDARo.jpg

He is 8 yrs old, as our Ridgeback turns 10 in january, so they are similar speed, and has been nothing but a gentleman.
He did try to mark the Christmas tree when he first came in the house, albeit after walking around the property marking all the outside bushes, a hounds gonna do what a hounds gonna do, and in his defense he just saw it as another bush, but we were both there and he stopped and went right back outside. No harm no foul.

Suffice it to say, he has become quite comfortable with our pack over the past 24 hrs.
qOvDARo.jpg
That's a mighty fine looking pup, be sure and give him a hug from me..

Back