Your best knife pic of the week!

oChGiWq.jpg

So this thread was actually set up to do a giveaway! These fine pics are making it on to see who wins! I will do my best to set up a poll in just a few minutes!

I’m no expert, sometimes I get lucky finding the right light and angle.
BsFCDj0.jpg

I’m liking this one for this week’s picture.

i-8bZWmqW-X3.jpg

Perhaps a weekly poll for knife pic of the week (or month?) With some sort of award for the winner? A few car forums I've been part of over the years did that. Just a suggestion/thought.

That was the plan all along I just did not want the thread getting jacked up with entries just because it is a giveaway. I really just wanted honest cool submissions for the week. When I saw this post I was scared someone was going to come rain on my parade! Great minds think alike!

Well I think it's a great idea so sorry for semi outing the surprise but I'm glad it ended up being right. Should make a thread each month (get with the admins) so this would be October knife pic of the month and do a new one next month... Etc.
That was the plan all along I just did not want the thread getting jacked up with entries just because it is a giveaway. I really just wanted honest cool submissions for the week. When I saw this post I was scared someone was going to come rain on my parade! Great minds think alike!

Great idea! Thanks for the opportunity whitty whitty . Good luck everyone and great pics!

love this hope you or someone does it again. I would be willing to send a little money to help with any future prizes and bet others would too.

Back