Your best knife pic of the week!

XtXSDuKh.jpg

All you guys are amazing.

Knives&Lint Knives&Lint , that is an amazing picture - it is good enough to be a wallpaper! (Do you mind if I save it?)

I’ll upload my best pic later, but it probably won’t be as good as your guys. :)

Absolutely Gorgeous! That’s sure going to be a tough act to follow.

Thanks guys! Yea, feel free to save it. As always I must give most of the credit to the natural beauty. I did have to get up at sunrise though, but that's something I do every day when I stay at the beach. Every one is beautiful in a different way and it's always worth the loss of a little sleep.

Here's another from the same trip on a different day

vBpBj29.jpg

How do you get sky’s like that? Simply amazing... (btw, what camera do you use?)

The colors in the sky in that last picture were a few minutes before the sun rose, once it peaked over the horizon those colors started to fade. That's something I learned by watching sunsets. Alot of people will leave as soon as the sun goes down, but the beautiful colors tend to peak in the moments when the sun is already over the horizon.

I'm shooting with a Sony RX100. It's just a point and shoot, but it's proven to be an amazing little compact camera, and the perfect one for me to carry on adventures. Also, one trick I've started using is carrying a little LED camera light with me. The one I use is about the size of a deck of cards (made by the company Aputure) so it goes right in my camera case without adding bulk. It really helps when you want light on the knife but the sun is in the background.

Back