Your best knife pic of the week!

Usually, I'll take a series of pics. Probably, four out of twenty make the "best grade". ;) Knives and photography are fun.

9L5bLsWh.jpg

CTybAE7h.jpg

30PxD8Ch.jpg

I’m sure we’ve all got several of those “favorite spots” where we like to snap pics of the knife we’re carrying. My routine is always the same when I’m leaving the house...I grab a Monster from the garage fridge, get in my car and hit the door opener. Earlier this week, I just happened to set the JE Made slip joint I was carrying on top of the Monster, and as the garage door came up I thought the lighting looked pretty cool. There was full sun coming into the garage, but my car still believed it was dark outside so the ambient lighting came into play.

Anyway, I thought the combination of the very dark shadows along with the natural and LED lighting kinda set the knife off a bit. I don’t know anything about photography, but they look cool to me so I’m gonna start trying a few of these each day. It’ll be another of my “go-to” staging areas....at least until I get bored with it (or realize the pics don’t show the knife quite as well as I’m thinkin’ they do, lol).

4jnvdQp.jpg
Xf9dcXp.jpg
qcPe7ad.jpg

Back