Test ad

Your best knife pic of the week!

ftp55adh.jpg

4b1pYN6h.jpg

Zeroedin

Basic Member
Great pic of your Chris Reeve; Zeroedin! :thumbsup::cool:

Thanks for the kind words....and right back at ya’! You’ve been posting some beautiful shots lately. There seem to be a lot of great photographers on this site, and in all honesty, I’m finding that I enjoy the photography aspect of this hobby about as much as the actual knives themselves.

Although I still feel like an absolute dork every time my wife or son catches me in the act of “posing” a knife, lol.

Thanks for the kind words....and right back at ya’! You’ve been posting some beautiful shots lately. There seem to be a lot of great photographers on this site, and in all honesty, I’m finding that I enjoy the photography aspect of this hobby about as much as the actual knives themselves.

Although I still feel like an absolute dork every time my wife or son catches me in the act of “posing” a knife, lol.

Photography is just another great off-shoot to knife-collecting, and using. Cheers!

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
This is a tough knife to photograph. Despite being stonewashed, its monochromatic, all-metal finish is highly reflective and it's hard to get it in just the right light so it doesn't look like a bright, un-focused lump. I like how I finally got a pic to show the different facets of the blade as well as the bevelled edges and milling details of the handle in shadow below.

BJfoU8p.jpg