Your Black Friday purchase?

I really don't need another knife, but the kizer tomcat is very close to $100 which is a big discount, ... I have not pulled the trigger but this seems like a great deal for s35vn + Ti
KUKI3457A2.jpg

nice, I've also wanted a 113 for a while now, but the only thing holding me back was the brass bolster... (I own many already in folders etc, on a 112)

I really wish they'd do an all walnut wood (which is the same) or all micarta handle on that 113 - and include a pro model with s35vn and I'd be good to go

...actually quite close to this is the buck 543 caper in s35vn = )
timthumb.php

Last edited:
Shun Premier Santoku ~ 35%
Shun Premier paring ~ 50%

I don’t know about other competitive pricing other than sampling a few other online stores to find out that where I had purchased from still had the others beaten with their Black Friday pricing.

I signed up for the Sharp By Design Micro Evo introduction orders, and put my deposit in for a carbon fiber inlay model with the American Tanto blade. The only down side is that I'll have to wait for it to be produced/delivered.

But my impatience was somewhat eased by the fact that my Hinderer 3" Vintage XM-18 arrived in the mail. It was used but pretty much NIB, and was a steal for what I paid for it on eBay. I'd been eyeing these a while, and it did not disappoint.

:cool:Zt 0230 Anso slip joint regular price $180.00
Black Friday deal $149.99 :thumbsup:
That’s all it took as I’ve been wanting this one for a while just looking for a good reason and I got it :D
Edit: Also came with a free air freshener and pocket knife sharpener
IC8cJdk.jpg

N10xyEt.jpg

Last edited:
Back