Your chance to win a piece of Izula history!

Congrats!!! That is fantastic news and great job on be a great part of the knife community.

Is the izula your best seller?

It was on my site until the Junglas came out, sales for me with the Junglas have surpassed the Izula sales. although the Izula is a close second. so close, I think they are spooning. :D

Congrats to the whole ESEE family & Thank you for such an amazing line of products along with the best customer service in the business. :)

i'd like to see an izula bite contest. the bigger, bloodier and more stitches the greater chance of winning. an amputation wins all three :eek:

Lol, I'd gladly stab myself a few times for one of these!

Congratulations on the significant milestone Jeff, Mike, Shon & Becky!:thumbup:

Yes, at least until the HEST folder comes out ;)

what a tease!!!

Been enjoying the Izula for a while, and frankly is the most used fix blade that i have... well.. its actually the ONLY fixed blade that i have. and i dont mind!!!!:thumbup:

It was on my site until the Junglas came out, sales for me with the Junglas have surpassed the Izula sales. although the Izula is a close second. so close, I think they are spooning. :D

Congrats to the whole ESEE family & Thank you for such an amazing line of products along with the best customer service in the business. :)
spooning like a chihuahua and a great dane?

I just keep coming back to this post to dream of winning..... too cool of you guys :thumbup:

Congrats to ESEE on this milestone! This just goes to show you that people want an honest product, at an honest price, backed by honest people. I predict you will easily sell 10,000 more.

Very cool, congrats on the production of 10,000 Izulas!!:thumbup:

Would love to win one of these to go with my RC-3's. I already bought a pair of Izula scales because I thought they were so cool, and I don't even have an Izula yet!!:eek:

Esee is definitely one of the best knife company's out there!

What a great milestone for you guys, I would be love to put the 10,000 izula to some hard use :D

Jeff posted about this on Facebook... congratulations on 10K! I'd love to be entered in this contest!

Back