Your Christmas Wish List

Keep it real, which Multi-Tool or SAK would you want under the tree.
Dream on, what would you really want to see under that tree..

I might finally pull the trigger on one of the fancier CyberTools and perhaps one of the new one-handed opening Wenger Rangers.

Leatherman Charge TTI - and I think it might actually happen!

I just got a TTi about six weeks ago. I don't EDC it but I've used it around home and it's great -- as close to the SwissTool as I've seen from LM, although in the case of my own TTi, the fit and finish is not quite up to 'classic' LM standards.

I'd sure like to get a Swisstool X. I can't really justify it unless I get rid of a couple others that I already have, though.

I'd sure like to get a Swisstool X. I can't really justify it unless I get rid of a couple others that I already have, though.

Whoa, I thought I was the only one who did that! :eek:

(Now I know how you guys are able to get the latest and greatest :D)

Just one?

I have a wave, a surge and an RS.

Please Santa, bring me a Spirit-S ?

Buck model 120.

My Dad has one and while its sort of mine now - I want one of my own to make some memories with. Plus it'd be a neat gift given they don't sell them no more, or at least I haven't seen them out on the market.

f66.jpg

After receiving my two Victorinox RED Alox Farmers that were on sale recently on Amazon, I can't thing of one single thing I'd ask for. Heck, I've got spares of everything now. I'll be perfectly happy to just wake up breathing once more. :D

After receiving my two Victorinox RED Alox Farmers that were on sale recently on Amazon, I can't thing of one single thing I'd ask for.
Some BLUE Alox Farmers with flashlights in presentation tins from Felivevet?
Alexei

i'm looking to snag a leatherman wave or a leatherman charge AL from someone come that grand time of year. i'm having to hold back now, so i don't buy one of them myself :)

A Small Tinker would be nice as I don't have anything that small.
A Swisstool X under the tree would be cool too..

A Leatherman Skeletool, a Peter Atwood Prybaby (any kind), and a Benchmade Rukus (large). I believe in Santa...I believe in Santa..

Santa is having trouble getting a Skeletool. Valentine's Day is more like it with delivery the first part of Feb (at least thats the latest). Order now if you expect to own one from the 1st production release. Google or ebay it to find one.

One of the Color Alox Farmers, A One Handed German Army Trekker, a SwissTool Spirit, a Wave/Surge or Blast, and a couple of Camillus 1760 Models. Will I get any of these? Probably not as there are more important things to get, but that is what would be on my list.

Back