Your Favorite Becker just Because it's YOURS

The 15 is so far my favorite Becker except for the RBK that I used to have.(I mean I own 3 or 4 of the 15)
When I get a new BK-21 I expect that it may supplant my 15, but they are such different knives for such different uses it may just be a tie. 15 for bushcraft stuff and cutting, 21 for chopping and machete type stuff.

2me3hfs.jpg

Two fantastic blades, but I grab my modded '15 a bit more often... :thumbup:

:D LOL, Who would ask such a silly question ? LOL:D The correct answer is, all of them. The coolest ones I have is a 3 piece set of BK-15/16/17, that i am saving for my daughter, as a daddy present. Hand signed (on each one with a silver sharpie) on one side of the black blade by Paul Tsujomoto & on the other side of each blade by Ethan Becker. She is 21 now, applying for her pistol permit, & hoping to become a Police Officer/Sheriff/Trooper someday soon. She sure has been training hard & will have her 4 year degree soon. I will give them to her under the promise that they NEVER leave the family or be sold. She is my fishing partner, my hunting partner & my outdoors person.
Good stuff. Thanks again Ethan & Paul ! :thumbup:

:D LOL, Who would ask such a silly question ? LOL:D The correct answer is, all of them. The coolest ones I have is a 3 piece set of BK-15/16/17, that i am saving for my daughter, as a daddy present. Hand signed (on each one with a silver sharpie) on one side of the black blade by Paul Tsujomoto & on the other side of each blade by Ethan Becker. She is 21 now, applying for her pistol permit, & hoping to become a Police Officer/Sheriff/Trooper someday soon. She sure has been training hard & will have her 4 year degree soon. I will give them to her under the promise that they NEVER leave the family or be sold. She is my fishing partner, my hunting partner & my outdoors person.
Good stuff. Thanks again Ethan & Paul ! :thumbup:

Onya Twin. That's one of the coolest things I've read. Awesome. Simply awesome..

Back