Your Favorite ESEE knife

Well it was still purdy here...

IMG_2033.jpg

I like this knife most of all because its sizable enough to accomplish most chores I need in a knife, and can be carried legally if one desires..

I think the 4 seems to be the perfect size for me and the one I feel like I connect with. Plus I love the Orange and Green color combo! However, I also really like the Izula II, and it will probably get used the most. It's a very practical and easy to carry around knife.

I EDC the Izula, I don't know what it is about that blade..... I will rotate it once I get my 3-mil. I gifted my last 3 and miss it.

Still would like to check out a 5.

My tan 3. I have a 5, 3, and Izzy and I use the 3 by far the most. It does all I need from an EDC knife and is very light and slim, plus the handle fits my hand perfectly. I think that it is so thin/slim is one of its biggest assets as I can carry it on my belt under a tshirt and it doesn't show and doesn't bother me.

Probably the last Rat Pack knife (ESEE-). It sees quite a bit of use as my camp knife and edc pack knife.

Izula. It's my first fixed EDC and I couldn't be happier...I can see owning more than a few!

Well my IZULA rides with me daily so it's the most used...

But my favorite seems to be my junglas... I use it to cut up a giant grapefruit every other day :D

My favorite is the 3. Its light and can handle the most jobs on hiking tour.

It goes with me everytime out in the woods. I took it to different holidays.
It stays mostly at the shoulder strap of my backpack.

My Izula:
izula.jpg

it gets loads of use, in the house and outside. My EDC and in the past year has been the only blade I used (apart from kitchen knives).

Definately the Desert Tan Izzy since the day it came in the mail. It has earned a permanent spot in my EDC. Now its time to look for a few more to lighten the workload.:thumbup:

The ESEE 3 for me.
It is rather easy to carry, fun to use, and tackles most tasks very well.
The Izula II comes as a close second. It is my EDC.

The 4...or maybe the 6. Well it depends on what I'm doing at the time.

Vin

Back