Your Favorite ESEE knife

It's not a knife I own if this still qualifies, but it's the pink Izula (custom pink sheath by JforBush) I gave my wife this year for Christmas that represents her beating the odds & becoming a survivor. Favorite one hands down . . . :)
Be safe.

My ESEE-4 is my favorite knife, at least until about June. Then it'll get a run for its money.

God bless,
Adam

OD KSF Izula with handle inserts is my favorite. A very handy small knife. My favorite small FB for sure. Mine gets carried hiking and I use it for small stuff and fire preparing. It also does a lot of duty around the house, and a lot of cardboard break-downs.

4, without a doubt.

It will handle pretty much any knife task I could run in to. First ESEE and I'll probably buy another other. Like all my other ESEE blades and they all have their place, but the 4 is the front runner for sure.

It's not a knife I own if this still qualifies, but it's the pink Izula (custom pink sheath by JforBush) I gave my wife this year for Christmas that represents her beating the odds & becoming a survivor. Favorite one hands down . . . :)
Be safe.

I remember your story. It would be my choice too.

What I find interesting is that we see posts all the time on the 5 and the Junglass yet in this thread the common favorites are the smaller blades - Izula, 3 and 4.

At this point my favorite is the 4. I seem to use it the most

What I find interesting is that we see posts all the time on the 5 and the Junglass yet in this thread the common favorites are the smaller blades - Izula, 3 and 4.

At this point my favorite is the 4. I seem to use it the most

+1
That's exactly what I was thinking when I was reading through the thread.

My 3. Why? Because it's the only one I have, for now. Have a Hest and Izula on the way though.

My 3MIL gets the nod as my favorite :cool:

For Bushcrafting and Hunting I always have my hand on this one!

I remember your story. It would be my choice too.

Capt. R, thank you very much for your kind comment. Been a hell of a year in our household, & you guys have added more smiles & laughter than anyone will ever know. Thanks again for remembering, very much appreciated.
Be safe.

Absolutely no thought required for this one- My Junglas, of course! (It bein' the only ESEE I have at the moment.:rolleyes:

I would say my 5 is my favorite and the knife that gets the most use. It's chunky for a lot of stuff but I haven't had any issues with it and that's the beauty. When buying, I figured the extra thickness and saber grind could only help if needed in a pinch, not to say that the 6 is flimsy. I do want to get a 4 for day hikes and lighter duty stuff to fill the gap between the 5 and my Izula. Who am I kidding, I'll have one of each eventually.

If I was told I could chose only one knife for the rest of my life, I'd probably take the 5 and some tuff-cloth.

Back