Your Favorite Folder Makers!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Just for fun! Who are a few of your favorite folding knife makers or designers? List off a few or a bunch, talking about knives is the name of the game here!

Les George
Tom Mayo
Mike Snody
Bob Terzoula
Chris Reeve Knives
Strider Knives
Jeremy Horton
Warren Thomas
Ernest Emerson
Don Hanson III

That's just a start, there are a ton of outstanding makers that I am a big fan of.

Here are a few of mine:

Filip Deleeuw
Ray Laconico
Serge Panchenko
A.G. Russell

Great makers! Bob Lum's grinding was just stellar, a big influence.

Ray Laconico - the king of clean! His work has always stood out to me.

Andrew Demko
Don Hanson
Darell Ralph
R.J. Martin
Greg Lightfoot
Kirby Lambert
R. Laconico
Peter R.
ZT
Grayman
Crusader Forge

Well, currently (and I stress currently), it's 3 Sisters Forge. It proves a knife doesn't have to have huge dimensions to be stout and solid-feeling. Price is very good compared to other makers, as well. It feels right in my hand (a very subjective endorsement, I realize). And, the build quality is very good.

I had to check out their website, very cool knives. I like the clean yet tough style.

Ray Laconico
Serge Panchenko
Tony Bose
Ken Ericson
Jens Anso
DHIII
Warenski
Grace Horne

I do not own any of these knives yet, but these are the ones I am constantly drawn to.

-Xander

Well I'd have to say Rick Hinderer, and I like Mel Pardue Benchmade's. But Alan Davis has made some super killer frame locks lately.

Leu, Rossi, Dozier, Loveless, Hartsfield, Willumsen, Chris Martin, Nease, Nealy and DeLeeuw.
Not you!!
lmao!!!
;)

Even though I don't have one of his knives (yet), I am a big fan of Todd Davison's work.

Back