Your Favorite Model?

I'm not talking about Miss such-and-such, but about Strider knives
wink.gif

I haven't had the chance to handle one yet and would like to get some input of the specifics of each model, especially the MT and WB in the full size range and the AD for the smaller ones.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Ralf (edited 11-27-2000).]

I mostly like the ones with the button and the blades that fly out when you push it!!
smile.gif
Cindy Crawford would be my second pick.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by tom mayo (edited 12-02-2000).]

Went to the Chesapeake knife show and bought a PH, this will be my daily carry and got a free Strider shirt to boot. GREAT KNIFE AND MICK WAS NOT TO BUSY TO TAKE TIME OUT TO EXPLAIN THE KNIFE AND CARRY OPTIONS.
THANKS,
GARY

A Seal 2000 without the back serration in tiger stripe and paracord handle. My mom been bitching at me because i'd test it by hacking into a compress sand dust table.
biggrin.gif
it hacked better than my other custom.

Long live Mick, Dwayne, and Cormac
cool.gif

The one I'm most anticipating is the custom folder, that should be enroute right now. I've owned an MT and a SA, and must say that I wish that I still had both
frown.gif
I think that I'm going to order a MT Mod 10 sometime soon, but need to wait until after the holidays.

Cheers
cool.gif

I love my MT, but I can (and do) carry my DB every day. I repeatedly stuck the DB through the side of an old bucket we were using as a firepan last weekend with no ill effects to the knife. I love it.
Tonk

PS- BH, don't be sad: your MT has a new, loving owner.
wink.gif

Personall favorites aer MT and MH. Have been contemplating which one of them to get, finally made the right decision to get them both. Hope I wont have to wait for too long
biggrin.gif

------------------
zvis.com
Have Fun,
Alligator

Hey Tatonka, If you ever decide to get rid of that MT, give me a yell, I would definately like a chance at it. It is/was a great knife.

Back