Your favorite movie where a knife almost takes centerstage.

Mine would have to be Spartan. I love that film. The fact that a knife(Severtech Spartan) is predominantly featured in it is just a bonus. Eventhough I've grown out of my switchblade fascination, it's steal a cool film for me to watch. What is your favorite knife film?

The Black Stallion. Being stranded on an island w/ only a pocket knife never looked so romantic!

"The Edge". One sweet lockback helps brings down the world's fattest, meanest grizzly bear.

"Seraphim Falls"; the Damascus Bowie. I am Moonstruck in love with her and must possess her. :D

Mine would have to be Spartan. I love that film. The fact that a knife(Severtech Spartan) is predominantly featured in it is just a bonus. Eventhough I've grown out of my switchblade fascination, it's steal a cool film for me to watch. What is your favorite knife film?

"I got it from an East German fellow."
"What a nice gift."
"Actually, he was quite reluctant to part with it."

Tom Cruise's Sebenza in Collateral. I though it was a one and done showcase during the scene in the taxi, but then he goes and uses it again in the club. Badass.

"Sands of the Kalahari" with Stuart Whitman
WHITMAN AND A GROUP OF PLANE CRASH SUVIVORS Take on a pack of wild baboon,s whith a Puma White Hunter.
And who can forget "THE IRON MISTRESS" with Alan Ladd hollywood story of JIM BOWIE with custom blade

From Here To Eternity- Earnest Borgnine and monty clift fight it out with schrade switches

kill bill, with the sog in a hip sheath
Are you talking about the one that Uma Thurmon (sp?) was using/throwing in the kitchen scene? I thought that was a CS? "Peacemaker", maybe? :confused:

Back