Your favorite Para Military 2

Hotshot10

Gold Member
I've been thinking for a long, long time about buying a Para Military 2, but I haven't done it yet. What's your favorite version? Inspirational pictures are appreciated.

LOVE my DLT trading in 20CV (the CPM version of M390). Pics won't help with your decision since it's pretty "experience." It's fantastic!

My favorite is the Jade/satin M4, my best version is the CF/M4, my S110V Blurple is no slouch either. I just got the K390 version so maybe it will become my favorite. In reality the S30V version is very good and is no slouch itself. If you want something better than the standard S30V, the S35VN version is very good too. There are a lot of different models out there on the secondary market and they can be hard to find and will cost more money. You could get the S30V version and see how you like it then go from there.

I love the M390 (e.g. 20CV). Those are hard to find.

I like ALL of them in my possession, But this S110V fitted with Lynch Clip and Ripps Garage Tech micarta scales , Gets the most use. Honorable mention M4 Carbon Fiber KW exclusive!

My favorite is the Jade/satin M4, my best version is the CF/M4, my S110V Blurple is no slouch either. I just got the K390 version so maybe it will become my favorite.

How's the corrosion resistance on the M4? It looks like a good steel on paper.

In reality the S30V version is very good and is no slouch itself. If you want something better than the standard S30V, the S35VN version is very good too. There are a lot of different models out there on the secondary market and they can be hard to find and will cost more money. You could get the S30V version and see how you like it then go from there.

For one reason or another, S30V just doesn't quite attract me.

For a worker s30v is great IMO
I would have like to get my hand on the Cruwear version .... but I missed it and I now have a s110v which I think is great for an basic EDC

The PM2 came in a nice variety of steels. I only have two, the basic S30V & a M390. Of those two I prefer the M390, but any of the PM2s would make a good all around EDC knife.
IMG_0687-X4.jpg

I've owned nearly every variation. I currently have the PM2 in Cruwear, 4V, 20CV, the Emerson wave model in S30V, and S35VN. Honestly, the S35VN is my favorite as I love the steel and am very comfortable with it.

How's the corrosion resistance on the M4? It looks like a good steel on paper.

I live in southern California where it's mostly mid to low humidity. I also regularly cover my blades with EDCI solutions, So no problems with developing a patina.

S35VN version of the 2 & 3. Been considering some different scales on them lately. Some nice examples in this thread :thumbsup:

Back