Your favorite pen knife?

That's easy... This beautiful #33 Conductor in Gabon Ebony, a wonderful gift from bearsquared across the Pond :)

C770EE81-F92D-4EDB-B816-DEE258093219_zpsuok3mopm.jpg

Buck 309 "Companion",since around 1977. It is and has been, truly EDC. Was married to a gal who vowed that Buck knives were too expensive. We got divorced. I walked straight from the courthouse, to the hardware store, to buy a Buck 307 "Wrangler". I had been aching for a 307. Walked into the store, the 309 caught my eye,that is what i walked out with. Pretty weird,huh. No remorse. regards Henry

buck 309.
i was gifted a white owl, which is a pen style knife, but at 3.5" i am not sure it counts as a "pen knife"

Buck 309 "Companion",since around 1977. It is and has been, truly EDC. Was married to a gal who vowed that Buck knives were too expensive. We got divorced. I walked straight from the courthouse, to the hardware store, to buy a Buck 307 "Wrangler". I had been aching for a 307. Walked into the store, the 309 caught my eye,that is what i walked out with. Pretty weird,huh. No remorse. regards Henry

Pics? You've EDC'd since 1977? Gotta see it please! :)

This old Robeson swell center pen from between the two world wars is my favorite. The tip bolsters and gorgeous bone knock me out!

RobSE-MarkOpen_zps9c511a36.jpg~original

I rarely carry a penknife, reserving this 1998 Case 62109X for dress slack carry (an infrequent event), it is my favorite penknife due to it's flatness. OH
Ps. Does anyone know what the "X" suffix denotes?

Case_62109X_SS_Mini_Copperhead_1998_opt.jpg

Black Mamba, your Robeson is a classic - it conjures images of the Roaring Twenties! OH

Great pictures. Old Hunter, it is the flatness that is making me think about pens.

In looking at SAKS one of the ones I purchased was the secretary which is just a pen. I like this one and was thinking about trying another not - SAK.

The Conductor's looking good :)

This old Robeson swell center pen from between the two world wars is my favorite. The tip bolsters and gorgeous bone knock me out!

RobSE-MarkOpen_zps9c511a36.jpg~original

That's very tasty, the bone has great texture and is a beautiful colour :thumbup:

Is it somewhere around 3 1/8"?

Dang. I am techno challenged. I definitely would love to post pics. Also,don't you have to be a paid member? regards Henry

This little Norfolk is my favorite pen knife.

AF03B85D-0828-4EAA-A3A1-9882351932BC.jpg

The GEC #33 Conductor is my favorite pen knife. Here's a group pic of my users. I used to carry the tortoise acrylic and American elk more but have switched out to the burnt stag with coping and more recently the antique yellow for those swampy days.

The Conductor's an excellent pattern, I too carry my Stag Cyclops Works and Tortoise Tidioute. Fine snap on both knives.

But then, I define a Pen-Knife as being single-spring blade off each end, so ALL single-springs are great knives big or small, to me.:D:D

Thanks, Will

Back