Your Favorite Spyderco Full Serrated?

Hello guys, I am not a usual serrated knife fan. Not that I don't believe on the performance or argue a well sharpened plain edge can be as effective as serration, only because my sharpening skill is poor. I can hardly sharpen a plain edge well. BUT, Spyderco serration is as famous as Spyderco thumb hole which, as a Spyderco fan, how can I not have at least one spyderco serrated blade to represent!?

What is your favorite Spyderco full serrated blades?

Salt 1. If you are going to get an h1 folder there is no reason not to get serrated.

But I have a stainless steel combo edge endura, and the hollow grind is wicked on the serrated portion.

Early military. The knife I have while team roping. This knife is so sharp it grabs your skin just opening it.

Last edited:
I have a Caly 3 and an Endura. I like them both, I actually don't own a plain edge Spyderco yet but I have one on the way.

I have an old clip it Endura with full serrations. I use it everyday doing something around the house.

Delica 4 full serrated, it was my first Spydie and got me started in this addiction actually. It sits in my kitchen drawer with the utensils as my go to knife when things are rough. I'm not too much into serrations anymore, but Spyderco knows how to do them right...

My old school military. I used it to cut tennis balls in half. It never seems to get dull.
TC

+1 on the Salt 1. It's my snorkeling, dive and travel knife. Not usually a fan of serrated blades, but it's a great combination with H1.

I plan on making the Dragonfly salt my one and only fully serrated knife. Figure its a good opportunity to try out spyderedge, while having a knife that is rust proof, which can be helpful down here in south Florida

I only have Rescues. Two full sized ones. One with the wave. I carry the non waved model when we go climbing. Not the best for cutting cheese but it goes through ropes and webbing like you wouldn't believe. For the shape of the blade I guess that hawkbill blades perform even better. The claw shape of the blade prevents the material being cut from sliding away from the blade.

Mikel

I have a few serrated edge spydercos, the saber grind endura and delicas are nice, but nothing cuts better than a full flat gound serrated edge. I like the manbug se and caly jr se the best, the salt dragonfly se is nice too, but its not ffg.

Back