Your Favorite Spyderco Full Serrated?

I generally have a serrated Manix 2 in my working pants, and I have a serrated Aqua Salt in my hiking pack.

My favorite FS Spyderco unfortunately doesn't exist--- a FS Para 2 would be awesome!

I always carry a Caly jr se in my lr pocket. Great knife. A big pe folder too.

I have several other se's too.Milies, 'R', Merlin, Police, Talsman Salt, Manix 2, and an Emerson Endura.

Here is my carry today- a Byrd Hawkbill. I'm carrying it as an experiment to see if I like the shape and the serrations. I was really looking for a SE Dragonfly when I found this one for real cheap.

photo479b.jpg

My 2 favorite serrations are on the Atlantic Salt and Tasman Salt. Love the H1.

2012-07-08031836.jpg

I may have to change my vote to the Lil' Matriarch. This knife has really surprised me in the past two days. It seems to be geared more towards utility than my Matriarch 2 (it has jimping on the thumb ramp, a shallower tip and didn't come with the warning tag).

What is your favorite Spyderco full serrated blades?

Though I don't think I have a pic, my favorite SE Spydie may be the stainless old school Police. That sucker is so thin in the pocket, and the stainless is smooth so my hand can slide in the pocket without effort. The downside is that its also a little slick in the hand, but life is full of compromises.

My Stretch is my only Spydie Edge.. but would love a Military or P2 in fully serrated also.. Sal.. you out there? :)

My favorite is my first and only full serrated Spyderco I recently picked up. The Pacific Salt. I also gave a Salt 1 SE to my brother as a gift and he uses the hell out of that knife. He does way more outdoor activities than I do and he has used that little "big" knife for everything and anything. This is his first pocket knife he's ever owned and I'm glad he carries it every day and puts it to good use.

20120708_101202.jpg

My two Enduras, the 1st generation here:
Red-scaledknivestradtactical004.jpg

And the 4th Endura on top here:
SpydercoE4D4003.jpg

I'm thinking of trading both for a fully serrated FFG. Haven't decided yet.

~Chris

I plan on making the Dragonfly salt my one and only fully serrated knife. Figure its a good opportunity to try out spyderedge, while having a knife that is rust proof, which can be helpful down here in south Florida

Finally got around to ordering the Dfly in H1. SE of course.

Back