Your favorite user?

silenthunterstudios

Slipjoint Addict
Platinum Member
Which Gossmans do you own, and which one is your favorite user? Why?

I have a friction folder, A2 and desert ironwood scales; Big Boar Tusker with O1 and regular micarta scales; Polaris with A2 and osage orange scales; PSK with O1 and green micarta scales; Kephart with A2 and cocobolo scales; mini Kephart with A2 and cocobolo scales and a micro Kephart with A2 and cocobolo scales. The PSK gets the most use, but the micro Kephart is my favorite. A little bit bigger than the standard PSK, it rides easily in its leather sheath on my hip, and fills my bear paws nicely.

Well currentl I only own a Big Boar Tusker. I live in the big woods so I prefer to have a large knife with me always. I back it up with a Knives of Alaska wolverine hunter. I know there is no task I can not complete with these 2.I plan on using the tusker this year to totaly process a whitetail from gutting and skinning to cutting up all the meat without using a saw at all. I know it will do it with no problems!

Mike

Gossmans I own
PSK 1/8" A2 Green Canvas Micarta
Mini-Tusker 5/32" A2 Black Canvas Micarta
Original GossHawk ?" A2 Black Canvas Micarta
WUK Jr 3/32" A2 Black Canvas Micatra
Smaller Kephart 4" Blade 1/8" 0-1 Green Jigged Bone Handles with Natural Micarta Spacers & Brick Liners (Scott Posted it a couple Months ago)

Favorite User hard to say really. PSK is my daily carry so it probably gets used the most.
The Mini-Tusker I just can not say enough good about it. It gets the most woods time.

Back