• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Your go-to knife shop

Hey all. Been 10 or 15 years since I hung out here daily.

Back in the day, the go-to online stores were 1sks, New Graham, and the like. (Shout out to Chai Cutlery, the OG.)

Now I see BladeHQ everywhere--I've used them once--and DLT, which I'd never even heard of but which seems to overflow with sprint runs.

What's the online knife shop landscape from your perspective, and what's your preferred shop?

None of my preferred shops are allowed to mention, but DLT has been great everytime I've bought something.
Don't think I've ever seen something bad about them either, although that could just be me missing something.

Last edited:
It's tough to go very wrong with the shops on the list of dealers that support this site. Ponying up some money to support our forum generally shows a commitment to the long term well being of our community instead of a fast cash grab.

As far as a personal go to, for me it's often USA Made Blade for any of the knives he carries. The owner is pretty active on the forum and has been quite helpful with questions that I've posted in the past.

It's also rumored that the guy at One Stop Knife Shop might be pretty committed to our community. ;)

DLT is pushing hard to become the best company to work with IMO. New Graham has been very good to me over the years. Never had a real issue with BHQ or KC either. Places like Optics Planet are tough because they don't always have immediate possession of their items listed as in stock.

Heya Shmackey, long time no type-back-and-forth with!

I still like 1SKS. Kevin treats me right.

If you are into the made in USA stuff, then USA Made Blade is worth a stop. @whitty will get you where you wanna be.

Good to see an oldster like me drop in.

I find myself buying from some of the smaller guys lately but I've had good experiences with Knifecenter & DLT as far as paid dealers go

USA Made Blade is my go to, @whitty is awesome They are also only about an hour from me.

Blade HQ, Kniveshipfree and DLT occasionally.

GPKnives, Collector Knives, KnifeJoy, and PVK rarely, but have always had good experiences.

Last edited:
Blade HQ and Knife center on occasion. DLT has been my go to lately though.
They have a lot of sprint runs and tend to have a few discontinued models other dealers don't from time to time.
Can't go wrong with BHQ, Knife Center, or DLT.

GPKnives is my favorite dealer. I love their site , selection and service :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I’m also fond of KnivesShipFree.

Last edited:
I've bought mostly from BHQ and KW.

DLT Trading with a close second being KSF. Top notch folks at both companies

For international shipping my preferred dealer is WMK WhiteMountainKnives . There are also always 10% OFF coupons floating around .

Sweet!!

USAMadeBlade
DLT Trading
Knifeworks
New Graham
National Knives
Sooner State

But my best would have to be between DLT and USAMadeBlade.

DLT Trading
USAMadeBlade
GP Knives
New Graham
Knives Plus
Knife Works

DLT and USAMade are my first stops and are hard to beat for customer service.

My go-to these days is any on-line store that isn't hitting me with state sales tax. Why pay 10% more if I don't have to yet.

Back