Your ideal PM2

Just like the title says. What would your ideal pm2 be? I just saw the bentobox upcoming list with a fully serrated pm2 & it starting thinking, about how sick a fully serrated salt series Pm2 would be. Especially with yellow g-10. So what's your ideal pm2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i already have my idea PM2 - carbon fiber and m4

my next one will be carbon fiber and maxamet

i would prefer no metal liners when carbon fiber is involved, but i guess i cant get everything i want.

I would like to try either a Cruwear or Maxmet one; but for right now M4 with natural G10 is just about perfect.

If i was really getting crazy I'd add in fluted Ti scales like the Military but retain the compression lock.

One without lock stick would be ideal
😀. Although I make myself believe its a safety feature for when I go tactical with this tool.

I'd like a combo of the two I really like, though I don't own either. I want a M390 steel blade with the orange G10 and black DLC blade and equipment. The CS sprint is my overall favorite look, and M390 is my favorite steel by far. Or even a dark grey DLC/heavy stonewashed version of the Bento Box exclusive M390 blade and blue G10. That could turn out really nice.

M4 CF already happened, and it was worth the wait!
30683375842_20b742671d_b.jpg

A lightweight (think manix 2 lw) version with maxamet or cru-wear.

I'd be in for a LW if it had a wire clip like the Manix2 LW. I think all LW version should have a wire clip (looking at you Native5).

Easiest question ever! ;) Fluted titanium integral compression lock with Maxamet.

They have had a prototype for years...

giphy.gif

Here are two pics I openly admit to stealing off of the internet before they disappeared.

Why on earth has this knife not come to fruition? This is grail status for many people. I'll hand over my debit card right now...

_1%201_zpsdvtzn77j.jpg

_1_zps5abr7jk9.jpg

Last edited:
Easiest question ever! ;) Fluted titanium integral compression lock with Maxamet.

They have had a prototype for years...

giphy.gif

Here are two pics I openly admit to stealing off of the internet before they disappeared.

Why on earth has this knife not come to fruition? This is grail status for many people. I'll hand over my debit card right now...

_1%201_zpsdvtzn77j.jpg

_1_zps5abr7jk9.jpg

I'm in.

Back