Photos Your Longest EDC'ed knife

My ZT 0770CF had been my companion since May 2013 on week/work days.

04CbLBT.jpg

My longest carried continuously on an everyday basis is my Victorinox Executive SAK, carried since 1999. My second-longest was my first Victorinox Spartan, which was for at least 10 years. That Spartan was my only EDC knife when I went to live overseas in Taiwan back in the 1980s into the early '90s, as well as a few years after coming home.

Jim

Buck 110 = 5 yrs
CS Recon1 = 11 yrs
Multiple BM’s = 10 yrs
Multiple brands = 2-3 yrs

12 years this was all I carried,Smith & Wesson CK2CS 8ozs of Chinese steel . Was gifted to me by my cousin i believe it came from the bud k catalog. This thing has been beat to s#!t and never ever quit on me once . Was used as a hammer quite often used for breaking up ice with the end while in the closed position. all before I knew what edc and nice knives were Lol

I carried the same Buck 303 daily from '96 to '06 when I retired. Since retirement I rotate my carry knives so it only get carried 2-3 times a month.

Welcome AndrewSA. Longest continual carry would have to be a Buck 110 for about 10 years starting in the 80's. Now a knife is lucky to be in my pocket for a full week, so many knives, so little time:( Sorry for the lack of a pic but my 110 vanished mysteriously from it's sheath never to be seen again, I blame my kids. I do however still have the sheath in hope that i'll find it again.
66i3ory.jpg
9up49qQ.jpg

Last edited:
10 Years - Small CRK Sebenza

3 Years - Small CRK Sebenza 21 Insingo

6 months - FF Runt

Either Sebenza really meets my needs and I’d be happy to EDC them for the forseeable future. The Runt, however, is more people friendly and just makes me smile.

Still a greenhorn member so I don't think I can post pics yet, but hope you guys do!
Welcome to BF:thumbsup:
Join an image hosting site, I use Flickr. Upload your pics there then copy and paste here. The little notepad looking icon on the top right enables you to paste. I'm not sure how it works on other sites but I have to copy the BB Code.

After hitting my 1 year sobriety birthday, I carried This DDR (AA)AXD for 18 months straight. I wave opened it so much that Darrel had to send me a new screw since I bent the one that hold the blade stop. I have since retired it due to carrying fixed blades primarily but the lockup is still perfect.

20181219_221109.jpg

I carried this for over a decade. BM 330 I received as a gift. Likely ATS-34. I think it opened more beers than packages in college.

24939217659_92245b3313_h.jpg

When I worked in IT many moons ago I carried a Vic Cybertool on a pocket dangler and used it day in and day out for about 3 years as my one and only EDC knife. Since then it's been a revolving door of blades with only a few (Vic Scientist, Alox Cadet, Spyderco Caly Jr.) staying put for more than a year.

Back