Your Most-used JK?

For the folks that have multiple JK knives: I'm curious, which one is your all-time most-used?

Last edited:
This little bugger. Small, can get a good grip on it, good point, and slips into its kydex sheath and ready to go in the pocket.

Attachments

• E2806F41-741A-4E34-8948-9012AAF845E3.jpeg
    E2806F41-741A-4E34-8948-9012AAF845E3.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 12
My Clipped Canadian Belt Knife, I use it in the kitchen a lot, which was the original intent. I asked for it to be made a little longer, a little skinnier, and in 154cm steel.

Next up would probably be my design but made by John, my 'Merican Puukko but it may tie for 2nd with the mud turtle.

During work hours, my Bluegill is always with me. After work, my EO1 EDC stays clipped to my belt.

And the Paring knife in the kitchen. The Paring knife BY FAR gets the most use, because whoever is in the kitchen it’s their “go to” knife for small tasks.

A Hump Improved Bowie has an exaggerated hump just forward of the handle on the spine with serrations, used as a thumb rest for hard pushing. Original to the Herter's Improved Bowie for the majority of its existence. For John, it's a pain in the butt due to a LOT of stock removal to achieve.

I'd say my Camp Knife! Hopefully I'll be strong enough to use it again by mid-late summer.

Back