Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Such great examples been shown here, all sorts! I admire the Osage Orange a lot, GEC could offer more of that. Nice mod there Keith and fine little GEC that last catch of yours.

Thanks to everybody for showing off their latest spoils, provides inspiration for future buying. I've got an acrylic GEC in he pipeline that I'm well excited about, but the small Böker stockman is a real find, strongly recommend one.

Regards to all, Will

Such great examples been shown here, all sorts! I admire the Osage Orange a lot, GEC could offer more of that. Nice mod there Keith and fine little GEC that last catch of yours.

Thanks to everybody for showing off their latest spoils, provides inspiration for future buying. I've got an acrylic GEC in he pipeline that I'm well excited about, but the small Böker stockman is a real find, strongly recommend one.

Regards to all, Will

Well, that's one way of putting it! Looks like another wallet torture thread to me;)

(nice knives BTW, from from what I could see between my fingers!)

It's been a tough month. No tragedies, thank goodness. Just taxes, star-crossed home repairs, insurance paperwork snafus, deadlines, etc. All the things that make being a grownup no fun. So I told myself that if I got the plumbing done, and filed my taxes (and don't owe any more) before the end of the month I could buy myself a reward. This weekend was a local gun show, and a GEC dealer was there. I rarely get a chance to see and handle these in person. Too many choices. Narrowed it down to a Eureka Jack in buffalo horn:
eureka002_zpscc7fe233.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And a spearpoint electrician's in nifebrite:
15electrician001_zps20e6163f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So...........I bought them both!

YAY! Got my very first "Charlow" this week!
Well ... as a matter of fact my first Barlow as well. And i got it from "The Master" himself :D
Not exactly the Ebony one I was, and still am, looking for ... but this is a proof that "Ebony and Ivory" (or Bone in this case) make a good pair ;)

Charlow_Open_2048.JPG

Hey willgoy! I have had one of those yellow bokers for awhile& and while I don't carry it a ton.....I really like it. I'll post a pick of a Charlow I picked up last week tomorrow....if I can figure out the Flickr changes.

Peter

YAY! Got my very first "Charlow" this week!
Well ... as a matter of fact my first Barlow as well. And i got it from "The Master" himself :D
Not exactly the Ebony one I was, and still am, looking for ... but this is a proof that "Ebony and Ivory" (or Bone in this case) make a good pair ;)

Charlow_Open_2048.JPG

That is one fine looking Barlow; while I've been on the lookout for a ebony Barlow, I've been scouring the ends of the earth for a ivory bone Charlow, or even better, an elephant ivory Charlow.

These have all arrived in the last month or so. I have been really into the Schrade 33ot/233/833 pattern lately. Favorite is the one rehandled by Mr. Williams.

uploadfromtaptalk1396224098719.jpg

Not because of any real need, but simply because you like knives. I received this Queen City (Cozy Glen) mini-trapper yesterday. It's used, sort of. It looks like the previous owner sharpened the clip blade some, though there is little evidence of actual usage. The blades are unscratched, but there are a few pepper spots. That's okay, the lack of minty fresh goodness makes it that much easier to drop into a pocket.

- Christian

These just arrived in the mail today from Charlie. It's a great day :D

Best regards

Robin
13565024825_5794f0d7d5.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
13565013855_fa731ea71c.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Back