Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

JBl9sU0l.jpg
[/IMG]This one.
U5lWmnyl.jpg
[/IMG]

JBl9sU0l.jpg
[/IMG]This one.
U5lWmnyl.jpg
[/IMG]

Love this one! I have been thinking about picking this one up for quite a while now. How do you like it?
It certainly looks great in the pics and that crown lifter would be so handy! :thumbup:

Love this one! I have been thinking about picking this one up for quite a while now. How do you like it?
It certainly looks great in the pics and that crown lifter would be so handy! :thumbup:
Thank you, I really like it.

Last edited:

It was on clearance for 19.95 for so long they gave up on it at my second choice feed store. When they put 4.99 on it, I could not resist.

Thank you, I really like it. It was very difficult choosing just one standing there at the counter (sensory overload) I liked this one for the overall width/blade length, and the color. I can get along without multiple blade patterns and this one "just felt right" for me in hand, the crown lifter spine sits low, so it's comfortable. The flat head driver is handy for adjusting Emerson pivots, it has a very smooth snap, nice and easy to open with zero play anywhere, they did a good job on this one.

Thanks, really nice review! You are not making it easier for me not to buy another knife! :D

I'm trying to get my oldest daughter, 14, interested in pocket knives. I get her an opinel, which she uses all the time. Any way, i figured this knife had a nice, but stiff pull. She cannot open it. oh, well. It works good for me :)

I picked up a Tidioute 92 spearpoint in green micarta, which I absolutely love. I also received an 09 Esquire in calico bone that's a bit disappointing. It's a beautiful knife, with wonderful fit and finish, but both blades have no snap whatsoever, opening or closing. You actually have to push both blades shut.

The 92 is a thing of beauty, though!!
-Dan

I picked up a Tidioute 92 spearpoint in green micarta, which I absolutely love. I also received an 09 Esquire in calico bone that's a bit disappointing. It's a beautiful knife, with wonderful fit and finish, but both blades have no snap whatsoever, opening or closing. You actually have to push both blades shut.
-Dan

Dan, you should send it back to GEC. The same thing happened to me recently with a Diamond Radio Jack. The main blade had no snap and had to be pushed shut. I contacted Christine and she took care of it.

This Barlow by Bret Dowell
DSCN1233_zps0e5b621f.jpg

Just arrived today!

That is a W:eek:W knife in my book and you did a really nice job showing her to us too! ;)

It looks like it would be a great carry knife.

I would be well pleased with that purchase.:)

That is a W:eek:W knife in my book and you did a really nice job showing her to us too! ;)

It looks like it would be a great carry knife.

I would be well pleased with that purchase.:)

I have to say it Wow-ed me on the website and did not disappoint in person. LOL, I try my best with my camera phone.
I am in awe of the photo skills of others on this forum.

Really is a great carry knife if you don't mind a large knife. I really could not be happier. Thank you for the kind words Primble

Back