Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Oh boy! That's really nice!
Thank you Gary. I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of ebony on these collabs but with this one it just works. I have a feeling this will be the hardest user of the 3 I own. This model was built to work.

I been eyeballing the Bose Cattle knife. Kinda pricey for me though
Definitely pricey. I've been real lucky with the 3 I've purchased lately. Got all of them brand new for much less than you would expect. This one in particular I found new on the evil auction site with a best offer option. I got it for considerably less than most retail prices reflect. If you can ever swing it, its definitely worth it IMO.

CV Stockman sporting jigged bone!

zqUxeD8.jpg

Looking good, Ed, glad it arrived safely!

Sorry it took so long to respond, but I left town on Wednesday, and just got back. YES, it is asymmetrical, the clip end is bigger than the spear end.

Thanks Jeff !!
I think I'm going to give it some pocket time tomorrow if I can get the courage lol. But it really wants and needs to be carried :thumbsup:

Suspenders Jason, that's what you need next:p then you can carry ALL three of those beautiful knives at once, no need to choose which one;)
Wow, that is one handsome knife!:thumbsup:
Michael
Thank you Michael! :)

Smooth Autumn Bone #77 Barlow arrived in the mail today. A great forum member reached out and offered me first dibs as I had been after one for sometime. She's a user in GREAT shape. Thanks Andy:thumbsup:
nKXrIo.jpg

A21WVL.jpg

CQ6jo2.jpg
Those Smooth Autumn Gold 77's are just amazing my friend . I am happy that you finally got one .

Harry

Back