Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

a0UgB6v.jpg

Robeson Barlow

Something new for me today. This little Dozier Arkansas Made necker showed up yesterday. At 5 3/8" with a 2 1/4" drop point blade it's pretty small, but has a nice 3 finger grip and looks like it will make a nice unobtrusive carry. I missed out on the Honduran Rosewood but the Blue Maple Burl is pretty nice. It came with the usual Kydex sheath, set up for neck wear, which I'll not post as it's definately modern. I'll need to find something in leather after the holidays, for now I'll drop it in my pocket. So far I'm pretty happy with it.
2UR8l3b.jpg

rYxrPyx.jpg

I’ll be picking this guy up hopefully next week. He still has to make a sheath. It’s a friend I’ve made recently from church. We met at a family group and found we share several common interests. He makes knives so of course I had to have one. He ain’t been making long. 3E1000F1-1EAB-4CE2-9958-FAD13D7549ED.jpeg

78F2312D-3A57-406F-A4EA-C8BA3D24EB6D.jpeg

Peregrin Peregrin Gary I saw a Dozier like yours on Mr AG's site, very very tempting. How do you like it?
Jerry, If you like small fixed blade knives like I do, I think you'd like this one. It's even smaller then most of mine but the 3 finger grip is good, the blade is a good size for an every day utility kind of knife. You can't beat Dozier's D2 and the handle is good looking. I had my eye on the Rosewood but waited too long. I decided for now I'd put a lanyard on the provided sheath, loop it around my belt and drop it in my pocket. Kind of like the Buckaroo pouch or folding knife pouch that @Horsewright sells, except they are for folders. I'm going to look for something in leather after the holidays.

Jerry, If you like small fixed blade knives like I do, I think you'd like this one. It's even smaller then most of mine but the 3 finger grip is good, the blade is a good size for an every day utility kind of knife. You can't beat Dozier's D2 and the handle is good looking. I had my eye on the Rosewood but waited too long. I decided for now I'd put a lanyard on the provided sheath, loop it around my belt and drop it in my pocket. Kind of like the Buckaroo pouch or folding knife pouch that @Horsewright sells, except they are for folders. I'm going to look for something in leather after the holidays.

I saw a similar knife at Bob's Blade table this year, but it was more of a sheepsfoot. Yours would go well inside the pocket. I like it :D

Something new for me today. This little Dozier Arkansas Made necker showed up yesterday. At 5 3/8" with a 2 1/4" drop point blade it's pretty small, but has a nice 3 finger grip and looks like it will make a nice unobtrusive carry. I missed out on the Honduran Rosewood but the Blue Maple Burl is pretty nice. It came with the usual Kydex sheath, set up for neck wear, which I'll not post as it's definately modern. I'll need to find something in leather after the holidays, for now I'll drop it in my pocket. So far I'm pretty happy with it.
2UR8l3b.jpg

rYxrPyx.jpg
Love the looks and size of you new Dozier, Gary !! Mighty fine :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2UR8l3b.jpg

rYxrPyx.jpg

Wow, that is a very cool little Dozier!

A wonderful knife Josh :thumbsup:. The size of the pins is striking, and gives a nice continuity of metal from blade and guard. What's the steel?
( jwb01 jwb01 )

Just arrived :D
Thanks to a first class Forum member and Blade Forums exchange I was able to score this beautiful NIT Diamond Jack Charlie Campagna SFO . Perfect in every way . Blade is dead centered , wonderful walk and talk a long with excellent fit and finish .
This Diamond Jack has wowed me and Couldn’t be happier !
ArKm5bN.jpg
lKvIPXG.jpg

2UR8l3b.jpg

rYxrPyx.jpg
Beautiful blades !!

Back