Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Christmas present from my Dad. It hasn't had any pocket time yet but will next week.
89F641B4-385C-488A-84B2-B30D7A98690D.jpg

Nice find. I like the way they talk about 'unbreakable' handles...almost a provocation:D:D Still, delrin is likely more drop proof than bone:thumbsup:

Well...I just got my first GEC which has also become my favorite knife at this point.
I bought a Cranberry red Sheepsfoot TC barlow in sawcut bone.
It is everything i imagined it to be, the "Walk & Talk" is really nice and the the "fit & finish" is perfect.
And i just wanna thank Goose7279 for selling it to me which i greatly appreciate
Here's a picture i took after i opened my package.

NpdN4di.jpg

Last edited:
Well...I just got my first GEC which has also become my favorite knife at this point.
I bought a Cranberry red Sheepsfoot TC barlow in sawcut bone.
It is everything i imagined it to be, the "Walk & Talk" is really nice and the the "fit & finish" is perfect.
Here's a picture i took after i opened my package.

NpdN4di.jpg

Congratulations! That's a great first :cool:

Thanks Jeff, being a Stockman fan you'll appreciate the some others that are on their way....

It's identical to the German made Russell I bought, and may have been made by the same person for all I know, but I really like the handles on this one.

Reactions: HWF
Yeah, the jigged bone was what caught my eye, along with being a 2-blader.

Stockman teaser, what's on the way?????

After seeing the EnZo Necker 79 that @traumkommode gave away a few weeks ago, I found myself looking into them. Very affordable little fixed blade in Sandvik steel came in the mail today. I'm tempted to pick another one up in a scandi grind to compare.
EnZo Necker olivewood.jpg

This is a Christmas gift from one of my Granddaughters . It was made by DKC Knives . It is a bigger than normal piece at 4 & 1/8 closed and 7 & 1/8 open . I suspect that the cover materials are dyed bone , un-dyed bone , and brass with stainless steel bolsters and brass pins . Blade is Damascus. It is a Lock Back that looks up solid . Release needs some working on but does work . It does have a Worked Back or file work . It came with the sheath and sharpening rod too . All in all , not too bad of a package . It does not reflect my personality , but it does match my Grandaughter's .

It came with a piece of paper asking me to register the warranty plus it said a lot of Collectors were buying their knives plus it also said " It's not uncommon for our customers to to have 10 or 20 knives ." Yeh Right . If they only knew .

Harry

Last edited:
IMG_7765.JPG These arrived over the past several months - among them a Northwoods Lincoln Jack, TC New Day, 77 Blood Red Jigged Bone (2016 run), 77 Copperhead (2016 run), and a 77 Old Tan Sawcut (2015 run) sourced from BF Members / the Exchange. Best regards to all. MJ.

Back