Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Yes, it's hard stuff but it will retain that edge well. Hope it all gets sorted to your satisfaction. :thumbsup:

Gec #78 single blade Ebony and Stag :thumbsup:
xmSfUtc.jpg

Here’s more shots of the stag since each one has its own unique character .
QYhUeal.jpg

z40Zkfa.jpg

cm6NvtK.jpg

4DIEAb1.jpg

Yesterday’s mail run was nothing short of awesome!!! :D I had contacted Duane @sitflyer about his signature line last Thursday. He had expressed an interest in acquiring a certain knife. Now I just happen to have in my modest collection two examples of this knife that he was looking for. ;) Duane had recently posted one of my favorite patterns. He had acquired a TK Cuban Tidioute Pen knife with the Christmas Lights Acrylic handles. So I was able to talk Duane into a trade. Hopefully he will be as pleased as I am! :D Thank you my friend!
38965145285_55c0a3f533_b_d.jpg

38965144915_b63b5356ef_b_d.jpg

Round Two of yesterday’s awesome mail run is a grail knife for me. I have wanted a Case Bose Norfolk ever since I first saw one in the pages of BladeForums. Thursday evening I was at the right place at the right time. This beautiful Antique Jigged Bone Norfolk was listed on the exchange by @onekerf and I believe that I was the first on the listing. I thought about it for maybe a millisecond :eek: and then I pulled the trigger. I don’t know exactly how to describe the way this knife feels in hand. I know anyone that has one knows exactly what I’m talking about! It was everything and more than I expected! :D
38965143965_ea6bbc2d01_b_d.jpg

38965145855_68dfd267f5_b_d.jpg

Great knives, Ron! Both are awesome and unique. I watched you snag that Norfolk and I knew we would see some pics soon. Congrats on a couple of gems that aren't easy to come by these days.

Round Two of yesterday’s awesome mail run is a grail knife for me. I have wanted a Case Bose Norfolk ever since I first saw one in the pages of BladeForums. Thursday evening I was at the right place at the right time. This beautiful Antique Jigged Bone Norfolk was listed on the exchange by @onekerf and I believe that I was the first on the listing. I thought about it for maybe a millisecond :eek: and then I pulled the trigger. I don’t know exactly how to describe the way this knife feels in hand. I know anyone that has one knows exactly what I’m talking about! It was everything and more than I expected! :D

Great looking Norfolk, Ron! It's my favorite of the Case - Bose collaborations that I have.

Very nice. I saw that one and thought about it, I refreshed the page and you had snagged it. I will look forward to to seeing it in the “What are your Totin” thread.

Good morning!

Tools for health and life.

316C87DD-66CE-47C6-9E33-C49E09F0A7B2.jpeg

Forum, I apologize for posting in the wrong thread. I thought I was in What Knife Are You Toting Today.

Last edited:
That's a beauty, Mark, there's nothing like ram's horn! Character, color and toughness . . . it's all good.

Reactions: HST
Thanks, Jeff! I couldn't agree more!:thumbsup:
My favorite handle material.
And on a 73, barehead, drop point and a bomb shield?! Forget about it!

Got a new one from Klaas/ Solingen. As I mentioned on another place, they have an unbelieveable treasure from their knifemaking history, not only material, but also pattern sketch books. So they were diggin´ in this treasure and found a pattern called 4345, a cokebottle knife from the 1950s
4345_640.jpg

This year they decided to build it again and this is the result:
dsc00062.jpg

A wonderfull knife with excellent f&f and strong w&t. Handle covers are grenadile wood, blade steel is 1.4043, but its also aviable in carbon steel or with damascus with mamouth tooth covers. This time I choose rustless, because it should be my edc for the next time and I like to have a few, that I can use without caring about rust and the typical carbon steel issues
Very good looking indeed. Did you mean 1.4034… which is very similar to 420hc
Screenshot_20180124-151938.png

Back