Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Gorgeous knife, Dwight and great photo too. I used to have one of A.G.'s two blade Sowbelly Trappers and it was indeed a beast. Yours is a very good looking knife.
Thanks Rick. Mr Russell knew a little something about aesthetics didn't he. I would like one of these a bit smaller but this is a fine piece of work. Like you, I'm afraid I need to pick up a few more patterns. Seem to be a very good value.

What a looker!! Let us know how it performs ?? I want the folding Santoku hocho !!!! Gota havit for my edc

43824689750_941a20728f_b.jpg

Last edited:
I want the folding Santoku hocho !!!! Gota havit for my edc

43824689750_941a20728f_b.jpg

Must agree - can't imagine going out to dinner without this at the ready. Have thought about this one. You are inspiring more than THOUGHT :) Geez, another knife o_O :D

Ray

Must agree - can't imagine going out to dinner without this at the ready. Have thought about this one. You are inspiring more than THOUGHT :) Geez, another knife o_O :D

Ray
It's one of many of Mr. Russell's designs I would like .... it's hard to decide !!!

The following arrived the other day. It is a 4" Case CV 6217 6-Dot (1974 manufacture) Curved Jack referred to by some as a Half Hawk. Obviously it was a user and for it's age is in very good shape. You'll notice in the second picture by looking at the pen blade that the previous owner was an aggressive sharpener. I've resharpened each blade and the edges are now grabby and sharp. The tips of both blades were a tad proud of the frame when I got it but I filed the kick slightly on the sheepfoot blade and it's tip now sits just shy of the frame in the well. I'm going to leave the pen blade sitting just as received as it doesn't interfere with anything. The covers on this knife are jigged, laminated wood (pakkawood) and although pocket worn now were obviously crisp and well defined when it was new. This knife has no chips, cracks, or gaps and will be a nice addition to my herd.

aeAFx04.jpg

BzqRs3U.jpg

I do not think that I have posted any of these new 14's yet .

Which includes , I believe , the 3 new Tang Stamps for GEC 14's .

This is the latest one that I got today . Lyle Fry's new Lick Creek

Harry
Goodness Harry goes to town...wow..wow ~~ those new tang stamps sing~~so classy each one !! ''''''''''''''''just the lineup I wanted to see. Thanks, Harry :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

An oldy but a goody, surprising how well the blade steel is on this one from Buck, vintage 89'

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

cleaned her up and sharpened nicely, even added a small swedge to the other side of the blade to aid in pointiness :)

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Back