Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I’m hoping to get lucky to score a BF trapper from 2012(?), but I’m not holding my breath. A whim bid and one that expect to get beat.

Sold for over twice what I bid :eek::confused::D

It is crazy how high auction prices can go. Ah well. It won't be long before the tiger maple 85 comes along!

Nothing much to say about them. They sell them at Disneyland for souvenirs. I usually pick up a handful every time I'm there and then hand them out to people. Disneyland is "The Happiest Place on Earth" and I like to pass on the "Happiness" to others.
John, could two seniors go there and enjoy it as well? This is not a joke or anything. When I was a boy, of course, I wanted to visit Disneyland. Things were tough for my folks then, we were lucky if we had food on the table so that was just a dream.

John, could two seniors go there and enjoy it as well? This is not a joke or anything. When I was a boy, of course, I wanted to visit Disneyland. Things were tough for my folks then, we were lucky if we had food on the table so that was just a dream.
Of course. I'm 55 and it is my favorite vacation spot. You just have to bring your inner child and your imagination. The only downside is you can't bring a knife into the park.

I've never been, but one of my bosses (in his mid-50s) absolutely loves visiting the different "countries". I don't know which park they are in exactly, but he said that if you like beer and food, it's an amazing place to spend a day stuffing your face and washing it down with beer.

ETA: Not to imply mid-50s qualifies as "seniors".:D

Of course. I'm 55 and it is my favorite vacation spot. You just have to bring your inner child and your imagination. The only downside is you can't bring a knife into the park.
The child is still there he just looks older. :p No knife well then I don't know. :D
I've never been, but one of my bosses (in his mid-50s) absolutely loves visiting the different "countries". I don't know which park they are in exactly, but he said that if you like beer and food, it's an amazing place to spend a day stuffing your face and washing it down with beer.

ETA: Not to imply mid-50s qualifies as "seniors".:D
Beer and food I can do,I also love sitting under a tree and people watch, some great entertainment right there. :eek::rolleyes:

Bought this #43 off of the Exchange. Just showed up in the mail.
Sold a #43 a while ago and have been kind of missing it ever since.
Cleaned it up a bit, sharpened it nicely, flushed and oiled it, and dropped it in my pocket.
Looks so much better without the etching on the blade.

Nothing much to say about them. They sell them at Disneyland for souvenirs. I usually pick up a handful every time I'm there and then hand them out to people. Disneyland is "The Happiest Place on Earth" and I like to pass on the "Happiness" to others.
Well, thanks for handing me some happiness, John; much appreciated! :):thumbsup::thumbsup::)

- GT

I agree, Disneyworld is our favorite vacation spot as well, I'm 67 and my wife is 65. The food is great if you know your way around, we've been a dozen times over the years. We don't go during peak times.

We took our kids when they were little and our grandkids in 2015. Next time we will go on our own. I had no issues taking a pocket knife in the park. The security guy looked at it and waved me on in. But things may have changed since then.

I agree, Disneyworld is our favorite vacation spot as well, I'm 67 and my wife is 65. The food is great if you know your way around, we've been a dozen times over the years. We don't go during peak times.

We took our kids when they were little and our grandkids in 2015. Next time we will go on our own. I had no issues taking a pocket knife in the park. The security guy looked at it and waved me on in. But things may have changed since then.
Thanks, Jerry for the great info. :thumbsup::D

It just never ends. Here's another knife that came in yesterday with more to come this week.

Case CV 6217 Curved Jack (sometimes called a Half Hawk or a Loom Fixer) with a pinned shield and Red Jigged Bone Covers manufactured between 1965 - 1969. The knife is near mint with snappy walk and talk. Fit and finish is excellent. The bone on this knife is superb.

nSAC6v9.jpg

l9MAfjN.jpg

AhQZjpJ.jpg

It just never ends. Here's another knife that came in yesterday with more to come this week.

Case CV 6217 Curved Jack (sometimes called a Half Hawk or a Loom Fixer) with a pinned shield and Red Jigged Bone Covers manufactured between 1965 - 1969. The knife is near mint with snappy walk and talk. Fit and finish is excellent. The bone on this knife is superb.

nSAC6v9.jpg

l9MAfjN.jpg

AhQZjpJ.jpg
Beautiful Ed:thumbsup::cool:

Ed,

That's an EXCEPTIONAL knife !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You should be proud of that one!

- Del

nSAC6v9.jpg

l9MAfjN.jpg

AhQZjpJ.jpg

My newest addition(s)

TLSD6Za.jpg

Back