Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

This 12 in stag showed up in the box today.

mUDA2Jo.jpg

EMYovjG.jpg

It’s getting along well with the AGR stockman dressed in Stag.

udrEkM0.jpg
How do you like the AG Russell stockman?

I like it a lot. Generally speaking i’ Impressed with AGR Knives considering the price point. The stockman has a nice ergonomic sway. It has its unique flair with the funky spey blade. Nice useful knife.

HxJpfV1.jpg
Thanks. That's been a model I've been thinking about for a while. The spey is unique.

I have one, and i know exactly what you mean. Sharp and can keep really sharp. You will like your new purchase Misplaced hilbilly:thumbsup:
Thanks! I'm sure I will like it. Others must like it around here too, as I had to buy the display without the box. I have a few sodbuster types including a GEC Bullnose, just had to get me a SBJr though.

Did a little more digging around at the feed store this weekend. This is technically Kim's acquisition since she spied it and is going to carry it. But, she asked me to post it. 2013 Moore Maker Coffin Jack in white bone. Quirky little knife, the bone doesn't match at all, which we think adds to its character. Model is 5201UC, so I think this is a Utica.

20190615_144045 by Chris Thayer, on Flickr

20190615_144118 by Chris Thayer, on Flickr

Victorinox makes over 30,000 knives per *day*, so one would might think collecting Swiss Army knives would be easy. But some models can be surprisingly elusive.

After several years of searching, this tiny 75mm Beginner fills a very large hole in my little collection.

60F0AB14-CCF6-489F-A393-4395E6CAB5B7.jpeg

This is a Case lockback 3 dot from 1977 in black composite View attachment 1146619and this is what it looks like after the master @glennbad does his magic. I have a magnificent stag lockback without the lanyard hole and a slightly rounded profile. WOW!View attachment 1146620

I agree Alan - that's a tremendously cool and successful transformation of a 40+ year old knife. :thumbsup:
Would have been great even for a 2017 version ;) Nicely done @glennbad

Ray

Back