Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

This Case SS single blade Navy Sowbelly with Gray Sawcut Bone covers arrived by mail this week. The Navy theme appealed to me and I'll put it with some of my Navy memorabilia.

sVGec8H.jpg

Bw8TLnC.jpg

NDSUWt9.jpg

Last edited:
t2r4Qi7.jpg
R8W7hDT.jpg
kkrUBEb.jpg

This Camillus tl29 is my first Camillus branded one,first with wood covers as well. This one has the most full untouched blade of this era Camillus knives I've found so far. I really dont want to go so far as saying it's the factory edge,but it sure looks it. At least whatever was used to sharpen it last left striations like you see on a new knife,but aren't freshly done either. Little bit of play in the blades,good walk'n'talk though. Hey,for 10 bucks how could I walk away without it?o_O

5swBUlg.jpg
32mPxQP.jpg
OjvnulS.jpg
ibyI7Ed.jpg

A couple I got cheap to mod. I'm thinking, if possible, to make the Klien a 2 layered knife but swapping in the caplifter from the Camillus. Doing some elk covers and maybe reuse the bail from the Camillus. And maybe mod the Camillus into a 2 blader as well with the main and the pen blades and recover it too. What yall think?

t2r4Qi7.jpg
R8W7hDT.jpg
kkrUBEb.jpg

This Camillus tl29 is my first Camillus branded one,first with wood covers as well. This one has the most full untouched blade of this era Camillus knives I've found so far. I really dont want to go so far as saying it's the factory edge,but it sure looks it. At least whatever was used to sharpen it last left striations like you see on a new knife,but aren't freshly done either. Little bit of play in the blades,good walk'n'talk though. Hey,for 10 bucks how could I walk away without it?o_O
I say absolutely, go for it!

A while back I saw John Lloyd comment on a coffin jack knife and I said could you make one in carbon fiber? His answer: EZ PZ. The result speaks for itself. F&F and W&T is superb and just look at that zulu blade. The grinds and the swedge are magnificent.IMG_0424-1024x568.JPG IMG_0422-1024x771.JPG IMG_0423-1024x917.JPG

Last edited:
I used to own a GEC #73 Liner Lock. I felt the liner lock was a little fidgety, so I sold it. Since then I've been looking for a good deal on another #73. After WaveRave's GAW lit the #73 fire again, I made up my mind to hunt one down for myself. I had to sell a couple of knives to get this one but I'm very happy I did. The build quality is excellent, the pulls are strong, I adore deep black ebony, and this may become my new favorite knife... Just in time for #73 Mania to hit the GEC thread. :D

Well, here it is. Charlie's latet SFO - "Real Lambfoot Knife". The build is exdellent with no glitches what so ever and the ebony covers are very dark and even.

ueX41sr.jpg

72IJccR.jpg

Since this knife is an old English pattern built by an American manufacturer I partnered it with a British Crown coin.

Z0B8Cyv.jpg

Last edited:
Back