Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

:thumbsup:
bv5cOyA.jpg

This A. Wright & Son Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers arrived this week from Snowdonia, Wales, U.K.. The knife is 3 3/8" long with a 2 5/8" long blade. The mark side buffalo horn cover is very nice ranging from solid black at the bolster to translucent at the bearhead end. I believe the blade is C70 carbon. All in all a really nice knife with no apparent gaps, cracks, chips, or other maladies. Very nice for it's price point.

uWdoq08.jpg

WryEKVZ.jpg

RbJZhAh.jpg

This A. Wright & Son Lambfoot with Buffalo Horn covers arrived this week from Snowdonia, Wales, U.K.. The knife is 3 3/8" long with a 2 5/8" long blade. The mark side buffalo horn cover is very nice ranging from solid black at the bolster to translucent at the bearhead end. I believe the blade is C70 carbon. All in all a really nice knife with no apparent gaps, cracks, chips, or other maladies. Very nice for it's price point.

uWdoq08.jpg

WryEKVZ.jpg

RbJZhAh.jpg

I really like the color transition in that one:thumbsup:

Just received is this 1993 Queen Cutlery produced Winchester “.270 Cartridge Series” toothpick with burnt orange (though, as you can see, mine is a pretty dark burnt orange ) Winchester jigged bone covers. This is a large toothpick with a 4 inch blade and measuring a full 5 inches closed.

ihaq2LX.jpg

Dennis, all of those Cartridge Series knives are beautifully made, and that darker bone looks spectacular!

Back