Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

A pair of good buys off the exchange this week.

The Heinne Haynes Slipstream, I had never seen or heard of it before. But I like titanium and S35vn why not give it a shot. Did not disappoint. Fit and finish is top notch, walk and talk is great, and pretty dang sharp. I'm just curious as to who makes it for HH.

The 97 is fantastic too. I've been curious about it, but only the Yellow Rose. This thing is sweet as well. It's a smidge bigger than my Sebenza, I did not expect that at all. Bigger than any of my modern folders actually.
20191020_104932-1612x1209.jpg

This little schrade jack turned out to be a good buy. Nice snappy knife with tight blades. Some scars, mostly on the celluloid, but it has good character. I think I will sharpen it so's I can carry it.

View attachment 1215691 View attachment 1215692

This is what I'd like GEC to emulate in their acrylics, they have done some very fine things in that material, but there is still a yawning chasm :D

I've had my eye on one of these for a while, and as they're so cheap I ordered one a couple of days ago..., rustic would probably be the best description, but it is well centered and solid, the wood could do with a little oil too, but cost considered I'm not unhappy with it.

Fnyp9c2.jpg

Had one of these Case Mini-Copperlocks several years ago and gifted it to a friend, but I’ve wanted another. Found one in a knife shop today that has nice jigged bone handles, but has the working knife “as ground” SS blade finish. First one I’ve seen like this, but I haven’t been examining any lately, made in 2014. OH
Case-61749-L-SS-Mini-Copperlock.jpg

Had one of these Case Mini-Copperlocks several years ago and gifted it to a friend, but I’ve wanted another. Found one in a knife shop today that has nice jigged bone handles, but has the working knife “as ground” SS blade finish. First one I’ve seen like this, but I haven’t been examining any lately, made in 2014. OH
Case-61749-L-SS-Mini-Copperlock.jpg
Those are nice covers, and I really like the as ground blades,nice crisp lines along the swedge and pull. I wish Case would do more knives with that blade finish. Nice score!:thumbsup:

Thanks to the kindness of Porch member flatblackcapo flatblackcapo , I was finally able to purchase a #55 Hounds Tooth at a very reasonable price. I've been hunting these for a while and my patience finally paid off. I'm very excited to finally have one of these in Autumn Gold Jigged Bone... :cool:

I'm glad you like it, John.
I might ask to come visit it sometime. ;):D

Back