Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Ah CASE...nostalgia;) Nostalgia because they have forbidden retailers to export their knives outside the US.:poop: My favourite dealer is very apologetic but CASE have put the bar up, insane.

Catching up with recent acquisitions -- Case XX 6275SP "moose"; Case XX USA four-dot C61050SAB "large Coke bottle"; and 1991 Buck 532 "Bucklock".

49143844652_e8aac161fb_b.jpg

49143646936_7f343d3974_b.jpg

49143649796_7ea0a00a80_b.jpg

Scored a couple of deals on knives I’ve been wanting to get for awhile. The Victorinox brings back childhood memories in my favorite color and the Moki hits well above it’s price point in quality.
View attachment 1242806
A couple of real good knives. :cool::thumbsup:

It’s a terrible photo but I just picked up a plain old Old Timer. Don’t think it’s ever been used
E05-AF70-F-8797-4-BFE-818-A-30-CB2-BE6-C952.jpg
Can't go wrong with that one. :cool::thumbsup:

Happy My Birthday, everyone! This 57 was a treat to myself, to replace a Grinling I once had and stupidly sold. Pretty nice in the pocket, and it has eclipsed the Churchill as my favorite, being that it is a splitback and all...

49173568163_c580b1408f_b.jpg

Happy Birthday! It won't be your favorite if GEC makes your 35 whittler Christmas wish request a dream come true.

Santa came early this year! Mediterranean blue smooth bone Peanut. And I don't have to wait until Christmas to carry it!
TevqhlK.jpg

My wife wanted me to pick out a knife for myself for Christmas and who was I to argue? The blue is so dark it's hard to capture in the photos - one of the few times the real thing looks better than the catalog (to me at least).

Santa came early this year! Mediterranean blue smooth bone Peanut. And I don't have to wait until Christmas to carry it!
TevqhlK.jpg

My wife wanted me to pick out a knife for myself for Christmas and who was I to argue? The blue is so dark it's hard to capture in the photos - one of the few times the real thing looks better than the catalog (to me at least).
Nice shield, too!

Happy My Birthday, everyone! This 57 was a treat to myself, to replace a Grinling I once had and stupidly sold. Pretty nice in the pocket, and it has eclipsed the Churchill as my favorite, being that it is a splitback and all...

49173568163_c580b1408f_b.jpg
Happy Birthday. :):thumbsup:
TevqhlK.jpg

Merry Christmas. :cool::thumbsup:

Back