Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

[QUOTE="black mamba, post: 19444051, member: 256913]

2003 Schrade USA Cigar Box Classic #CSW982 Medium Stockman
faX0mLC.jpg

poewOJv.jpg

OaXsOiG.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jeff, your photos definitely make it look better!

My Case half senator finally arrived... it's a nice knife, but is from the era when Case had to "over polish" blades, which resulted in rounded off blade tips, etc... This one was probably the worst factory edge I've seen lately. I worked it on diamond stones for about 20 minutes yesterday afternoon, and am getting close to "ok" with it. I like the overall feel of the knife, and the combination of sheepfoot and pen is almost ideal, in my estimation.

iNv4Qo.jpg
iNvKn9.jpg

Very nice knife. I normally prefer "as ground" or a brushed finish on blades, but that one really looks "dressy".
Thank you. I accidentally posted that pic in the wrong thread. I moved that picture of the Madison Barlow over to the “What Tradtional Knife are you Totin’ Today?” thread.

Thank you. I accidentally posted that pic in the wrong thread. I moved that picture of the Madison Barlow over to the “What Tradtional Knife are you Totin’ Today?” thread.
I wondered what happened.... thought I was losing my mind. Still a very nice knife!
And, the barlows that replaced it... that yellow bone is playin' my song..... :thumbsup:

Very nice! Who's the maker? I recognize the extended long pull put I can't put my finger on it.

These are made by Civivi, which is a subsidiary of WE knives. This is Civivi’s first offering in the traditional knife market. And the fit and finish is fabulous! Also, for those who don’t like the thick blades, you will like this. The blade stock is .10” thick D2 and it’s ground quite thin. It definitely cuts like a laser.

I have a few Camillus made Remingtons. Not sure if this was made by Camillus but every one I have is a solid knife. I think you’re going to like it:thumbsup:

Back