Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I have a few Camillus made Remingtons. Not sure if this was made by Camillus but every one I have is a solid knife. I think you’re going to like it:thumbsup:
I'm not sure who made it, but it's from 1984 if anybody can tell by the date?
It really is a solid knife and the size is perfect for the pocket, which is why it came home with me. :cool::thumbsup:

Just got this big, beautiful, burnt bone #23 Pioneer linerlock today, a 2008 release.

Iu5l8Pr.jpg

And this early Bulldog stag Tobacco Barlow came this week as well.

Tl216R8.jpg

oeHhS4t.jpg

Arrived today :D
Rough Rider RR603 Large (4.25 inch closed) Yellow handle Stockman.

Rough Rider RR597 (Full size 4.125 inch closed) Yellow Handle Trapper.

Rough Rider RR1838 "Hopalong Cassedy" "Riders of the Silver Screen" series Moose. (4.25 inch closed)

I'm happy with 'em. Will be good for EDC, starting 01/01/20. :)
No noticable defects with naked eyes.

Finally pulled the trigger on this little Boker Slipjoint. Single blade, Peanut sized, glow-in-the-dark (impressively bright and long lasting), and 12C27 blade. A fair amount of light passes through between the spring and liners, but it feels solid, and I love the walk and talk.

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20191230082049348-COVER-2.jpg

Finally pulled the trigger on this little Boker Slipjoint. Single blade, Peanut sized, glow-in-the-dark (impressively bright and long lasting), and 12C27 blade. A fair amount of light passes through between the spring and liners, but it feels solid, and I love the walk and talk.

That's a nice one, Shawn. I have the orange variant and I like it a lot. It does feel solid and my orange one has a striker pin to prevent blade rap. Reasonably priced too.

1Ec9XbE.jpg

QQd1hUl.jpg

Onf3yIO.jpg

Fc4r4yc.jpg

A very nice gift arrived today.The bone on this one is really nice :cool::thumbsup:The knife overall is very nice imho,he had mentioned it was a parts knife and had a low spring. That doesn't bother me in the least,if he hadn't told me I wouldn't have guessed it. I'm afraid I cant remember who he said did the work but it is top notch imo. A BIG Thankyou @Leslie Tomville for this amazing little barlow! It will be put to good use;):thumbsup:

1Ec9XbE.jpg

QQd1hUl.jpg

Onf3yIO.jpg

Fc4r4yc.jpg

A very nice gift arrived today.The bone on this one is really nice :cool::thumbsup:The knife overall is very nice imho,he had mentioned it was a parts knife and had a low spring. That doesn't bother me in the least,if he hadn't told me I wouldn't have guessed it. I'm afraid I cant remember who he said did the work but it is top notch imo. A BIG Thankyou @Leslie Tomville for this amazing little barlow! It will be put to good use;):thumbsup:
Perhaps self serving on my part, but I did. I like coming across stuff I’ve worked on here, and hearing it’s enjoyed I’m humbled every time. There were three of them and they were all gorgeous red bone. Thanks also @Leslie Tomville for the kind compliments elsewhere.

1Ec9XbE.jpg

QQd1hUl.jpg

Onf3yIO.jpg

Fc4r4yc.jpg

Nice knife and pictures David, nice gift from Leslie!!!

Here's my latest addition

YsuSGmj.jpg

Unboxing video on my YouTube channel in sig.

Can you pm me where you got this from?

Back