Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Parker Frost "Mink" by Schrade in 1978:

92Ht6bf.jpg

DG8K4SA.jpg

- Stuart
Fantastic covers on that one Stuart:cool::cool::cool:

That's a potent pair!

Keen Kutter arrived today in the mailbox. Absolutely solid knife.

Great find.

View attachment 1286670 View attachment 1286671 View attachment 1286672 Alan Davis Clip Point Gent’s Liner Lock...Blade & Bolsters Jim Poor’s Feather Damascus...

Yowzaa!! Thanks for sharing that beauty.

Stuart, I think Schrade did some excellent jigging on the Parker Frost series.

Fantastic covers on that one Stuart:cool::cool::cool:

Thanks, guys, and I agree that Schrade put some attention into the Parker Frosts in the 1978 SFO series, just as Queen did with the Black Box Winchesters.
- Stuart

Reactions: 315
Not many Queens still on the shelves as time goes by so I was inspired to get this one when I saw it. D2 steel, a lighter pull (that you would expect on a stockman) but not light, nice snap, and excellent F&F.

ngZDfcX.jpg
What’s the pattern or model number on that one? Not one I’ve seen before. Closed length?

Tracking says I've got two arriving at home today (pics to follow). My custom order Zulu from Willem O'Kelly, K'roo blades; and a desert ironwood recover of my Northwoods Big Bay by @glennbad.

I think I could be content for 2020 with these two and the ones I've purchased this year to date. The only itch I still have is for a Murray Carter perfect neck knife, but that will take some time to save up for.

Tracking says I've got two arriving at home today (pics to follow). My custom order Zulu from Willem O'Kelly, K'roo blades; and a desert ironwood recover of my Northwoods Big Bay by @glennbad.

I think I could be content for 2020 with these two and the ones I've purchased this year to date. The only itch I still have is for a Murray Carter perfect neck knife, but that will take some time to save up for.

4630098-F-8-EE5-4092-BAEA-704-CCD349-EC1-1-201-a.jpg

3-C75-ACAA-E2-BF-48-BA-A813-FD00-B94-A9273-1-201-a.jpg

E0-C3-A88-D-2753-43-FD-B4-E9-D79266-EEBE18-1-201-a.jpg

Will Power Will Power Hey Will that is incredible good fortune...I've heard black jeans are coming back in to style..:D:thumbsup:

Thanks mate :thumbsup: Well, those Black Jeans went to the skip :D Fashionable? Well yes they had rips and holes in them that certainly can look fashionable and sexy on fit young women:cool: but on me, not so much :eek::D Great fortune to find this knife:) Only one MIA now, a Fontenille-Pataud Lag- I've got my suspicions about the car......

Back