Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Just received this Y2K Copperhead Wharny in today's mail. I think I'm going to like carrying it! The WCLF is included for a size comparison. The pulls on the Copperhead are a bit soft, but there is no play or rub and the yellow delrin scales always make me smile!

1rE9aN7.jpg

I have a beautiful blue bone copperhead like that, in TruSharp. Mine is just like yours, in that the pulls are very light. It would be interesting to know if all of them are like that, or did we get the exception to the rule?
Also, it almost seems as if Case is considering the pen blade to be the "main", since it is the one that has the tang stamp... all in all an interesting knife. It looks like yours is CV... I would have preferred that in mine....

Mine is at the top in this older pic....

jI6Mwb.jpg

I have a beautiful blue bone copperhead like that, in TruSharp. Mine is just like yours, in that the pulls are very light. It would be interesting to know if all of them are like that, or did we get the exception to the rule?
Also, it almost seems as if Case is considering the pen blade to be the "main", since it is the one that has the tang stamp... all in all an interesting knife. It looks like yours is CV... I would have preferred that in mine....

jI6Mwb.jpg

I noticed a couple of the blue ones as well as a natural bone on the big auction site, but they're all TruSharp as you mentioned. Mine is CV which I do prefer. The EZ Open slot coupled with the light pull makes the wharncliffe blade nice and pinchable. I'm going to carry it this weekend and see how I like it.

jI6Mwb.jpg

I have a blue SS copperhead from 2001 and it has what I would call comfortably light pulls. I just recently noticed that the pen is marked as the main and thought that seemed unusual.

Reactions: AnW
I have a blue SS copperhead from 2001 and it has what I would call comfortably light pulls. I just recently noticed that the pen is marked as the main and thought that seemed unusual.
"Comfortably light" is a perfect description of the pulls on both blades on mine. The more I play with this knife the more I like it.

jI6Mwb.jpg
I should have added yesterday, those are three purty knives!

I should have added yesterday, those are three purty knives!
Thank you.... I think that the blue on the copperhead is the prettiest blue bone I've ever seen... I can't remember what Case called it... it might be Navy blue bone?

Back