Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

A new Thrifty Thursday carry that will definitely see a lot of pocket time.
Boker USA Single Blade Jack with Saw Cut Delrin handles.
It's really solid and well-built. It also speaks to my utilitarian side with its basic work-horse design.
I love the fact that it was obviously well-loved and taken care of... obviously saw some use. I plan to continue its usefulness.

Had a new Victorinox arrive today, along with some little accessories.

B1519201-920-A-41-AE-8727-3-BD550-B9342-B.jpg

3085-DADA-1-BD6-4-FC9-A86-D-31-D29-A27-F70-F.jpg

Picked this up the other day. I just don’t understand why these are still available. They are a very solid user, more so than the current run. If, after removing the B&C, which is VERY easy with two pliers, the hole is an issue, keep this in mind, it is a user, and a darn nice one. Besides, with a little practice one can learn how to keep one’s thumb over the hole while examining this beautiful knife. :D The hole isn’t even visible when you are looking at the perfectly centered blades, nor are they visible when examining the gap less back spring or fidgeting with the impeccable W&T. So the next time you are thinking about how you missed out on the seconds-long drop of the latest run, just remember there are still some REALLY nice knives on dealer’s shelves. For now anyway!;)
View attachment 1463012

Last edited:
Back