Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

A couple from across the pond...
GFYtfV8.jpg

Wonderful pair!

I've been hoping those Primes make it over here.

Very nice! Just ordered the prime in curly burch. What are your thoughts on your prime expedition?

It’s excellent! Absolutely flawless, definitely my favorite of the two. My only gripe is that it’s a bit gritty from the beadblast but I expected this. I gave it a little air blast and some KPL, it’s already better and should break in nicely.

It’s excellent! Absolutely flawless, definitely my favorite of the two. My only gripe is that it’s a bit gritty from the beadblast but I expected this. I gave it a little air blast and some KPL, it’s already better and should break in nicely.
I have the Barlow expedition (very nice) that’s why I ordered the prime in curly Burch. I’m trying to convince myself that I don’t need every variation of covers in each pattern. After seeing your prime expedition I may have to break down and get it also!:D

Slowly building my GEC collection with whatever I can scrap together from what has been in stock right now, lol. My favorite is the #12 toothpick. I liked it way more than I thought I would. Second favorite is the maroon linen micarta #97.

20210107-200817.jpg
I also have your two favorites, and that 12 makes a good fish knife and the 97 is great for food prep. Enjoy!

Well, after shipping delays, my remaining smalls arrived today.

Case Pocket Hunters, single blade, Gray Jigged Bone, Red Stag, and Molasses Sawcut Bone. Only fit and finish issue my OCD sees is very minor daylight between backspring and liner on two knives. Otherwise they're good. Case had a really decent run with these IMHO.

original.jpg

Well, after shipping delays, my remaining smalls arrived today.

Case Pocket Hunters, single blade, Gray Jigged Bone, Red Stag, and Molasses Sawcut Bone. Only fit and finish issue my OCD sees is very minor daylight between backspring and liner on two knives. Otherwise they're good. Case had a really decent run with these IMHO.

original.jpg
You got some nice ones!

Thanks!

Yeah - a bit surprised some of these were still available.

I guess the smallness of the knife might have something to do with that.
I pick a few up early in the year, wouldn’t mind picking up one or two more. I’m waiting to see what the next vault knife is, might need some funds for the new one!:D

Back