Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

The large spear point is my favorite edc of all the Schrade wire jacks but due to its rarity I was hesitant to carry it. I just got a second one. All I did was give it a bath, oil it and put a good edge on it. I’m still contemplating removing the remaining red paint.IMG_6623_copy_560x547.png

Camillus made Buck 301

Sig0yJ8.jpg

Isn’t that the brand name on the box “Oskard”?
Yes, that is the brand of the fish knife. The jack knife came new but without packaging, and I assume is from the same manufacturer based on the identical “Made in Poland” tang stamp. That model is not shown on the manufacturer’s website so may be discontinued.

Yes, that is the brand of the fish knife. The jack knife came new but without packaging, and I assume is from the same manufacturer based on the identical “Made in Poland” tang stamp. That model is not shown on the manufacturer’s website so may be discontinued.
Ah, okay. I missed he was asking about the other knife. I just started my first cup of coffee and the brain is still a little foggy.

This Buck 112 LT landed Wednesday. Very light and easy to carry. It has the usual "sharp" edge. I can't say "Hair Poppin Sharp" anymore:( as the hair on my legs and arms fell out/off after taking my jaw cancer meds:eek: so, nothing to shave. Still got some hair on the roof and some in the unmentionable zone;) but I'm not willing to put a sharp blade there. That could turn into a disaster - ya never know when an errant sneeze might happen.:rolleyes:

EjJZBxX.jpg

This Buck 112 LT landed Wednesday. Very light and easy to carry. It has the usual "sharp" edge. I can't say "Hair Poppin Sharp" anymore:( as the hair on my legs and arms fell out/off after taking my jaw cancer meds:eek: so, nothing to shave. Still got some hair on the roof and some in the unmentionable zone;) but I'm not willing to put a sharp blade there. That could turn into a disaster - ya never know when an errant sneeze might happen.:rolleyes:

EjJZBxX.jpg
I agree with you about how easy it carries. I've become quite fond of the 112 LT. They're a steal for the price :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LLoyd with antique rag micarta. Pic does not do the micarta justice.
View attachment 1491191
That rag micarta is off-the-chart cool. :cool:

The large spear point is my favorite edc of all the Schrade wire jacks but due to its rarity I was hesitant to carry it. I just got a second one. All I did was give it a bath, oil it and put a good edge on it. I’m still contemplating removing the remaining red paint.View attachment 1491543
Not that you asked or that it matters but my vote is to leave the (remaining) red paint. :D

Back